AvP Collectors Box Set BD Extras question.

Started by neilwilkes, Mar 29, 2012, 06:24:07 PM

Author
AvP Collectors Box Set BD Extras question. (Read 1,330 times)

neilwilkes

In the extras for this set, there is a section where there is a mock-up of a database held by "The Company" detailing all knowledge of both species.
There is a statement somewhere - I cannot remember where - that states certain material needs a higher "security clearance" to view, and sure enough there are sections where video content is indicated, but "access restricted".

So I am assuming (possibly incorrectly) that the video in question is Out-Of Mux Asynchronous PIP footagethat gets downloaded via BD-Live 2 to local persistent storage, and probably requires a passkey to access.

Where do I get the passkey from? There is no mention of it in my box set - either that or I am blind & stoopid.
Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

predxeno

I don't think the higher security access literally means that you (the viewer) can get higher security access; it's just an excuse for keeping certain details about these species unknown, most likely because the writers didn't get permission to add to the AVP lore.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed