New The Predator Still in Empire Magazine

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 08, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

Author
New The Predator Still in Empire Magazine (Read 34,405 times)

Wysps

Quote from: PredBabe on Jun 22, 2018, 02:22:27 AM
Quote from: Wysps on Jun 21, 2018, 05:13:36 PM
Quote from: PredBabe on Jun 21, 2018, 03:22:12 PM
Quote from: von on Jun 21, 2018, 03:34:12 AM
Quote from: 426Buddy on Jun 21, 2018, 12:55:27 AM
I always notice with ADI that the mask doesnt seem to go up high enough on the top of the head, does anyone know if its always been like that? I noticed it in the avp films but i dont remember it being like that in predators or P1 & 2

it actually makes more sense that way. the mask would be perfect fit if the predator had a flat face but we all know that isn't the case!

Quote from: yautjapet on Jun 21, 2018, 01:00:51 AM
Cool animation! And I kind of dig that he's barefoot. I think I like the idea of such stealthy hunters being able to move and climb and jump better without shoes.

classic predator sandals to be more exact XD

He's gotta put some tenni runners on or he'll catch a cold.

On a side note though, their feel make me laugh. They're just so big.  :D

Guy also has super good posture.  Feet, hips, shoulders stacked, core engaged, knees slightly bent.  I wonder how many takes it took to get it just right ;D  But on another note, I actually prefer the sandals to barefoot.  He looks like he has some stirrups going on...

I can only imagine. He's got a nice pair of legs, look at those calf muscles!  ;D

I kind of get a Silent Hill vibe from that shot, with the school and all. It actually looks kind of eerie.

Spoiler
Those legs speak to me on a religious level :D  Now if that stupid butt shield wasn't in the way.
[close]

Yeah, especially with the smoke and those floating things.  They did mention in the interviews adding more of a horror element to the film, so maybe that scene will be on the creepier side and less, idk, The Faculty.

PredBabe

Quote from: Wysps on Jun 22, 2018, 02:38:08 AM
I always notice with ADI that the mask doesnt seem to go up high enough on the top of the head, does anyone know if its always been like that? I noticed it in the avp films but i dont remember it being like that in predators or P1 & 2

it actually makes more sense that way. the mask would be perfect fit if the predator had a flat face but we all know that isn't the case!

Cool animation! And I kind of dig that he's barefoot. I think I like the idea of such stealthy hunters being able to move and climb and jump better without shoes.

Guy also has super good posture.  Feet, hips, shoulders stacked, core engaged, knees slightly bent.  I wonder how many takes it took to get it just right ;D  But on another note, I actually prefer the sandals to barefoot.  He looks like he has some stirrups going on...

I can only imagine. He's got a nice pair of legs, look at those calf muscles!  ;D

I kind of get a Silent Hill vibe from that shot, with the school and all. It actually looks kind of eerie.

Spoiler
Those legs speak to me on a religious level :D  Now if that stupid butt shield wasn't in the way.
[close]

Yeah, especially with the smoke and those floating things.  They did mention in the interviews adding more of a horror element to the film, so maybe that scene will be on the creepier side and less, idk, The Faculty.

Spoiler
Yes it really takes away from the full experience. I think there was a deeper meaning behind Blain's sexual tyrannosaurus comment.  ;)

Everyone's gonna be pissed when they think they're getting some juicy spoilers but read this instead.
[close]

OpenMaw

Well,

Spoiler

If you lose it here, you're in a world of hurts.
[close]

;D

skull-splitter

"God damned, Trebek! That says anal bum cover, I've been trying to invent one for many years, failing to do so is my greatest regret..."

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Wysps on Jun 22, 2018, 02:38:08 AM

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
I'm sure the upgrade has some divine eye candy to offer in this department ! Just hoping he doesn't have anything getting in the way preventing us to see it  :laugh:
[close]

The Old One

The Old One

Thick thighs save lives.

Wysps

Idk about that, BigDaddyJohn :laugh: The Upgrade makes me think of Powdered Toast Man or some other grossly roided out character from Ren and Stimpy.  But given that he's going to apparently spend much of the movie in the buff, time will only tell!

Spoiler

I can't be the only one.
[close]

OpenMaw

#ChadisRad.

PredBabe

Quote from: The Old One on Jun 22, 2018, 12:12:47 PM
Thick thighs save lives.

Absolutely. I'm a thigh girl myself.

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: PredBabe on Jun 22, 2018, 06:15:27 PM
Thick thighs save lives.

Girl thighs or guy thighs?

I'm a girl thigh girl.

PredBabe

Quote from: The Old One on Jun 22, 2018, 07:09:40 PM
Thick thighs save lives.

I'm a girl thigh girl.

Guy thighs are how I fly.

OpenMaw

The lions, the tigers, the thighs, oh my...

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: PredBabe on Jun 22, 2018, 11:16:27 PM
Thick thighs save lives.

I'm a girl thigh girl.

I'm a straight up leg gal myself. A guy leg gal. And back. Strong hands are a plus too. A nose with character is also hard to overlook. What were we talking about again?  :laugh:

whiterabbit

The virus has spread. Even the the Predator forum isn't safe! Run for the hills and save me a thigh since I'm certain that is still a chick predator.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Wysps on Jun 23, 2018, 07:56:39 AM
Quote from: PredBabe on Jun 22, 2018, 11:16:27 PM
Thick thighs save lives.

I'm a girl thigh girl.

I'm a straight up leg gal myself. A guy leg gal. And back. Strong hands are a plus too. A nose with character is also hard to overlook. What were we talking about again?  :laugh:

Well, i can say i have those characteristics myself without being overconfident i think, 8)  i should apply for a predator role soon, who knows, maybe they will be attracted by my french accent version of predator clicks  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed