Predator Turnabout Cover

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 23, 2007, 04:04:07 PM

Author
Predator Turnabout Cover (Read 6,643 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

February sees the return of Steve Perry to the world of Alien/Predator fiction with the release of his upcoming novel Predator Turnabout. Thanks to DH Press, I now present you the full jacket for the novel:

20071223_02

You can check out the full size jacket in our forum. Along with the second Predator Omnibus, Predator Turnabout is due out in February 2008.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Wow,is that a book or a magazine?    :D  

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Book. Never seen a book jacket?

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Sorry,i haven't see a book jacket online. Sorry.   :)  

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's just the cover, spine and back of a book, that's all.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Okay.   :)  

PSP Junky

PSP Junky

cool

Blaine

Blaine

Glad to see another Predator book coming out so quickly after the release of Flesh & Blood in October.  There are not enough Predator, Alien and AVP books available, maybe around a dozen or so.  Unlike the Star Wars books where there are seemingly hundreds.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Flesh and Blood was fantastic. Did you get chance to read it?

Blaine

Blaine

Yes, I read Flesh & Blood.  I liked it a lot, but the one disappointment I have with all the books is that they don't seem to provide much insight at all to the predator weaponry & technology.  There seems to be a lot of focus on the language and the customs, but aside from that, they don't delve deep enough with other aspects in my opinion, and the books are the perfect source for that.

Ty

Ty

That comic volume looks very cool.   :)   Rather get that other Aliens one though.   8)  

Hudson

Hudson

Predator: Turnabout?  What's the next one going to be called?  Parallel Parking?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Island, actually.    :P  

Lt.EllenRipley

Lt.EllenRipley

Wow. It looks like Scar.. exactly like Scar. I wonder if they cut and pasted a shot of his face from the movie...   ::)  

daniel clavette

daniel clavette

Thw new predator lokk truly cool it is great.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed