First AvP3 Gameplay Footage! [Updated]

Started by Darkness, May 29, 2009, 07:50:40 PM

Author
First AvP3 Gameplay Footage! [Updated] (Read 14,934 times)

Commander Griker

The Graphics in the game play look nothing like the screenshots from the magazine this game looks kinda outdated there not done yet

LeoTPred

LeoTPred

to all people that say that predator ruins the alien franchise... I totally disagree with this statement because avp and avpr made alot of money and not only alot but enough that if their was an alien 5 Avpr would have gotten more money in top box office and not only predator one and predator two got top box office when it came out... didnt beat the amount at the alien series but I do believe if there was a predator series it would have

RidgeTop

Gearbox dosent work hard enough and delays their games all the time.  They focused on Brothers in Arms when they should have been making Borderlands, and now they are focusing on Borderlands when Aliens CM should be their biggest priority.  Sega knows this, Im sure Rebellion impressed them with their commitment to return to their former glory with the title that made them well known in the first place.

alienish

alienish

COMe on Guys  The aLiens lOok gReAt in THE foOtagE  plEAse dOnT CrY AbOuT It

FU

FU

@ Apone.  Spoken like a true predator fanboy.     ::)  

FU

FU

I meant Icarus.  Still,    ::)  .

Rebel-Blood

I knew it, its gonna suck. One more reason to separate the Alien franchise from Predator franchise since no one can make an AVP game right. I will be waiting for CM maybe itll be better than this.

Predboy

The game looks pretty good so far for the predator. The jungle looks f**king flawless. One thing I'll be looking forward to when playing as the predator. Graphics are fine, dont know why the hell people are bitching about it. The aliens, well yeah, hopefully they'll look better.  I want to start hearing more about the Marines and Aliens. I hope this whole reducing the alien's speed thing isn't true. Honestly, one of the things aliens are best known for is their speed, so why the f**k would you take that away?

Übermensch

Well you can see the AVPR influence, lol.    :P     :)  

Xenomorphine

There's something a bit off about this. The animation seems a bit cartoony and, in some places, jerky.

Hicks_0998

Maybe it's just me but when the first 2 AvP games came out, they both reflected the universes respectfully.  When that footage was shown, I couldnt help but remember what the movie AvP and AvPR were like so I'm guessing this game has borrowed heavily from the 2 movies as the first 2 games had no cinematic inspiration to draw from in the crossover.  2 wrist blades on each arm?

Grimmer

Grimmer

What Icarus said is true though.

MrFacehug

It's friggin amazing! I love this game already! :D

Spoon

I dont favor any specie over the other but you must realize that the alien kills on stealth.  Im sorry but you cant sneak up on a predator.         I think the only way an alien could kill a pred is 3 to 1 in close quarters.   Avp movies were a joke how they made the predator so damn slow and its like they show off a bit before they kill.  Watch pred 1 and 2 they take you down with no hesitation.  They are pure hunters in those movies. Im actually a aliens fan sooo...

EaglePred

I'm sick of alien v predator games / movies as well.  I want a Predator game that is GTA style with NO aliens.  P:CJ was cool, even though it was bad, but it wasn't nearly as much as it could have been.  I say after AVP3 end all alien and predator joint adventures.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed