Predators Deleted Scenes

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 08, 2010, 12:09:18 PM

Author
Predators Deleted Scenes (Read 18,624 times)

MrFacehug

MrFacehug

Well, some of these are clearly stuff that appeared in the trailer, which I expected to appear in the theatrical release. I'm not surprised to see that stuff being mentioned here.

Also, there seems to be a lot more stuff about Cuchillo in there. I kinda think they downplayed him a bit in the film, and would like to see more development. Maybe these scenes will provide that.

tigerija

tigerija

Haha, yea, she naked.

That has to catch your attention :D .

JediMasterGabe

JediMasterGabe

She won't be naked. It will just be stans talking to her about getting naked or something like that. Anyway I'm liking all the deleted scenes.

You guys are considering DVDs and stuff and in my country the movie ITSELF hasn't even reached cinemas. I want to scream from anger. The director is f****g hungarian and its the last country on the list...insane.  :'(

cabbageheat

cabbageheat

@Anonymous

Don't worry man, you aren't missing too much.  Its a sub-par movie, with hit/miss moments, and completely missing a 3rd act for some reason.  It's generally "ok", but not great.  I wouldn't be sweating bullets over this film.

jk

jk

Good old Engerland reveals details of deleted footage!

big up!!

Predators movie of the year!!

gyro

gyro

cabbageheat  are you nuts it was a great movie
;D

modprecar

modprecar

its release date on dvd in the land down under is November ;D

HeavenlyBIGFOOT

HeavenlyBIGFOOT

i really do hope that they make these scenes into an extended cut of the movie for the blu-ray/dvd release. it will just make it more worth while. of course unless the scene is totally stupid and dosent belong. e.g. AVP-Predator having fun with the human... you know which bit im on about. as a bit of fun people what do you think they should call the extended edition? cheesy ideas are welcome.lol.

FlyingDutchman

FlyingDutchman

yeah gyro, it was a great movie, great at sucking. really hope he wont get to make another one.

Elorrra

Elorrra

@cabbageheat
Sorry for the Anonymous comment. It was My comment...just so we are correct. :) I'm a girl. And I do hate the fact that I simply can't see Predators in time as everyone around the world. Eh...2 more weeks.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

I have to wait until October 8 to see Predators in theaters...

Xenomorph96

Xenomorph96

nice,would love to see isabelle naked ;D

JediMasterGabe

JediMasterGabe

@FlyingDutchman: I'm with Gyro it was a great movie and I hope another one is made.

killraven

killraven

anyone know when this will be out on dvd???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed