More Previously Unseen Concept Art For Blomkamp’s Alien 5!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 01, 2021, 05:53:22 AM

Author
More Previously Unseen Concept Art For Blomkamp’s Alien 5! (Read 69,496 times)

KiramidHead

Reminds me of the shit weasel from Dreamcatcher. :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: skhellter on Jun 14, 2021, 05:18:21 PM
I'd rather have Blomkamp be the one directing an Alien movie than any of the MCU directors, tbh.

Agreed. Though I remain more curious about his original, pre-Ripley standalone Alien movie ideas than the post-meeting Sigourney, restructuring the film around Ripley concept.

darkvegett0

Hahaha now I can't I see it

skhellter

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 14, 2021, 07:38:40 PM

looks like a direct rip of Giger's sandworm for Dune.

darkvegett0

I think the future of the Alien franchise most likely resides in stories with new characters isolated from one another. The Hawley show will have its core group. any potential future movie will do its own thing, etc.

As much as I long for one more David narrative...

Yeah I'm going to have to disagree, I think we need a change of pace in the franchise,  Disney should take advantage of the isolation fan base and do a spin-off.

What's left to tell of David, now that we know the end game.

Nightmare Asylum

I don't like Giger's Dune worm as a Dune worm, but as a design in its own right, I'm very into it. It would be quite at home in the Alien universe, actually, given the prequel films' tapestry of creatures.

KiramidHead

I can never quite figure out how I feel about Giger's sand worms because I get distracted and wonder why its eating a giant dick.

kwisatz

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 14, 2021, 08:04:29 PM
I can never quite figure out how I feel about Giger's sand worms because I get distracted and wonder why its eating a giant dick.

Dick walked rhythmically.   

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: kwisatz on Jun 14, 2021, 08:19:54 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 14, 2021, 08:04:29 PM

Dick walked rhythmically.

:D :D :D

KiramidHead

What am I thinking, David probably made it.

judge death

Going after this ongoing live stream most seem to prefer blomkamps alien 5 with seeing hicks and newt back and kicking aliens ass together, over covenant, few there seem to prefer covenant or what Alien 3 did:

XENOMORPHOSIS

Chances this cool could be great or disappointing, whether or not it'll happen we could take it or leave it.

BlueMarsalis79

Constant uninformed stream of morons in his chat.

Evanus

Yeah, not exactly the smartest bunch. I can only hope Disney/20th doesn't listen to them.  :D

BlueMarsalis79

It's the same people who will be saying Ridley Scott did nothing incorrect in ten years.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed