Wheres Lex?

Started by War Wager, Mar 20, 2007, 10:39:10 AM

Author
Wheres Lex? (Read 15,605 times)

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

I didnt find sanaa lathan to be that bad a actor, its just her character was pretty dull and boring(paul anderson's fault).....

and she is hot, so easy on the eyes and easy on the screen is the best combination......

MAD-REX

MAD-REX

vs

I'll take Ripley, and do I really have to mention that Sigourney Weaver is the better actress? I mean she was nominated for an Oscar for Best Actress in a Leading Role
for: Aliens! I mean that other girl doesnt even come close! In looks or talent!

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: MAD-REX on Dec 21, 2007, 07:18:07 AM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/DaveBowman/alien_Sigourney_1.jpg

vs

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/Alien-vs-Predator-ff02.jpg

I'll take Ripley, and do I really have to mention that Sigourney Weaver is the better actress? I mean she was nominated for an Oscar for Best Actress in a Leading Role
for: Aliens! I mean that other girl doesnt even come close! In looks or talent!

Well mate, not the best picture comparisons, sigourney looks like she is doing yoga, but snaa is being attacked by an alien, but on screen sanaa looked the most attractive...

Weasel

Weasel

Ick. Lathan just bugs me. Weaver was okay in Alien with her revealing shots but neither are my cup of tea.

MAD-REX

MAD-REX

It wasn't all about the picture. My point was that she was so good, in Aliens that she was F'in nominated for an Oscar! And I think it was the first time for a female nay anyone in a Sci-Fi movie to get that. She has the acting chops, "Lex" just didn't.

ScarPredator16

ScarPredator16

I always assumed that over the events of AVP-R, Lex was just making her long ass journey back to civilization. Remember, all he had was that tiny moter bike, and the thing is bound to run out of gas. It's probubly assumed that by the time Lex gets back to the US, the events of AVP-R are done and over with, and she is simply interogated about the events of AVP, thus giving the Weyland-Yutani(?) corp. more insentive to begin even more space exploration.

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

Lex's whereabouts may be unknown, but I'm sure the memory of the Predators duking out with Aliens in the pyramid will be etched in her mind forever since she will be carrying the combistick with her.

And I bet most of you here would say she will stab herself with the combistick out of grief for her dead fellow archaeologists.

War Wager

War Wager

Or mabye the Queen has turned the ship into a Hive and Lex becomes the princess...  ::)

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

Sigourney Weaver as Gwen Demarco > Sanaa any day of the week.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed