Predator CE Review at CS.net

Started by Darkness, Jul 21, 2004, 03:10:27 PM

Author
Predator CE Review at CS.net (Read 1,826 times)

Darkness

Darkness

A second review for the Predator Collector’s Edition DVD set has been published on ComingSoon.net. The review is fairly positive except for the remarks about the artwork understandably. Here’s an excerpt:

“The effects of Predator were also remarkable. Not only was the camouflage effect unique but the alien makeup itself was stunning. The alien was definitely a guy in a rubber mask, but the helmet, dreadlocks, and mandibles made him one of the more amazing looking aliens in movie history. Everything about the Predator was just cool. The character was a real high point in Stan Winston’s career…”

You can read the rest over at ComingSoon.net.
Thanks to The Ultimate Predator for the link.

Variable

Variable

Yea this is good. This DVD will live up to be more than we planned. The cridics seem to agree with me.

Oh

Oh

Yeah but I've got it virtually and its a Must Buy if you are a pred fan, the making of is really good and there is tons about how they done the pred and a nice tribute to Kevin Peter Hall, that was nice of them to do.    OMG wait to you see the original Predator they actually shot 1 scene with it , it is sooooooooo stupid and cheap looking LOLOL, I was laughing so hard when I seen it.  Thank god they changed it.

SHURIKEN

SHURIKEN

cant wait to buy this dvd

J

J

needs to be got.

Terhou

Terhou

Damn i go2 get that!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed