Dark Horse Announces Aliens: Defiance

Started by RidgeTop, Sep 30, 2015, 06:29:00 AM

Author
Dark Horse Announces Aliens: Defiance (Read 189,204 times)

HuDaFuK

I'd love it if they did a follow-on novel.

I'd prefer a game, but I grew to like the characters so if not that I'd like to see at least something done with them.

Corporal Hicks

Another lovely piece from Tristans's Facebook.

HuDaFuK

Noice. I like that a lot.

Corporal Hicks

Another (I assume, given it looks like the back end of a Conestoga-class) piece -

HuDaFuK

OK, time to show what a useless n00b I am...

How do you actually go about getting a comic in this day and age? :P Like, can you get a comic shop to order it on for you?

Corporal Hicks

Yeah. Just pop into your local and ask him if you could get the comic ordered.

Russ840

Can not wait for this series to start. Would love to see some finished art for it.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Russ840 on Nov 17, 2015, 12:19:48 PM
Can not wait for this series to start. Would love to see some finished art for it.

I'd love to see it released in black and white to be perfectly honest.

Russ840

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 17, 2015, 12:21:31 PM

I would not say no to that.  I love the style from what we have seen.

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 17, 2015, 12:21:31 PM

As would I. I think color can distract in a bad way when it isn't done with class. Something special about black and white things too.

Russ840

Does anyone else think that Tristen is using the Alien Isolation xenomorph design for this series? Judging by the picture further up, I would say so.

Corporal Hicks

Latest tease from Tristan.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Russ840 on Nov 22, 2015, 10:08:52 AMDoes anyone else think that Tristen is using the Alien Isolation xenomorph design for this series? Judging by the picture further up, I would say so.

He's already said he's been influenced by the game, so it certainly wouldn't surprised me.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 23, 2015, 08:55:54 AM
Quote from: Russ840 on Nov 22, 2015, 10:08:52 AMDoes anyone else think that Tristen is using the Alien Isolation xenomorph design for this series? Judging by the picture further up, I would say so.

He's already said he's been influenced by the game, so it certainly wouldn't surprised me.

Which suits me fine. I loved Stompy's design.

Russ840

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 23, 2015, 09:10:47 AM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 23, 2015, 08:55:54 AM

Which suits me fine. I loved Stompy's design.

Agreed. I would go as far to say, for me, it is the best 'Alien' design. It take the original and improves it without compromising Giger's vision.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed