Was Lambert raped by the Alien?

Started by Ellen Ripley, Nov 02, 2007, 07:42:37 PM

Author
Was Lambert raped by the Alien? (Read 223,816 times)

City Hunter Yautja

I picture Chappy using its tail to enter the sanctum (private area), raise her in air, that's the sounds we hear of Lambert making as it tears her all the way into her lower abdomen, and then after such torture when she screams its when the Xeno uses its tongue to bite into her forehead.

Was that close to Kardan's description?

Suffice to say the imagination is always worse than seeing something.  :-X  :o

judge death

Like the one above, this is how I always imagine it doing to lambert but slower:

https://youtu.be/Ini2zcqqlCk?t=115

Inverse Effect

Alien is just one big sexual innuendo, i mean it's head was originally shaped like a penis intentionally.

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: Guts on Jul 11, 2021, 03:18:59 AM
Alien is just one big sexual innuendo, i mean it's head was originally shaped like a penis intentionally.

The actress who played Lambart said that when the chestburster came out of Kane, she said it looked like a penis to her. So even with design changes, the inference is still there.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: City Hunter Yautja on Jul 10, 2021, 08:09:54 PM
I picture Chappy using its tail to enter the sanctum (private area), raise her in air, that's the sounds we hear of Lambert making as it tears her all the way into her lower abdomen, and then after such torture when she screams its when the Xeno uses its tongue to bite into her forehead.

Today, I will remind them:

PAS Spinelli

I'm pretty sure one of the 2010 Alien Stealth Kills is a reference to this, it has the tail going up the back of the victim and then coming out through the mouth.
https://youtu.be/krAyZBzYt98?t=168

BigDaddyJohn

Stealth kills, the main fun thing for me in this otherwise disappointing game...

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 11, 2021, 09:06:14 PM
Quote from: City Hunter Yautja on Jul 10, 2021, 08:09:54 PM

Today, I will remind them:

ROFL the Xenomorph is like "everyone is afrsid of me, but I'm just passionate lover. My kisses cause death, but that's not my fault." XD

bobby brown

Lambert wasn't raped by the alien.

There, Close thread.

BishopWantsIt

I think it was just a way of making the scene more disturbing, playing on the sexual innuendoes of the Alien. People getting killed by a monster is a bad thing but seeing an elongated, wet, sharp thing crawling between a person's legs is sure to make viewers uncomfortable.

bobby brown

Do you know who actually WAS raped?
Kane.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: bobby brown on Sep 20, 2021, 02:52:18 PM
Kane.

And ASH was alone with him for a long time too.

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: bobby brown on Sep 20, 2021, 02:52:18 PM
Kane.

True. Kane was mouth fracked.

Inverse Effect

Ever thought the reason why she was hanging or dangling is she tried to vault or climb over something just as the alien killed her?

SiL

SiL

There was nothing to climb on. She's hanging from a hook.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed