Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,621,559 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Maxyboy on Jun 06, 2009, 08:00:07 PM
Quote from: SiL on Sep 21, 2007, 08:16:04 PM

It looks like it's trying to be spider man. lol.

I like that pose actually. I've never seen any other variant of the Alien strike something so stealthy.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Found it very creepy when the Alien is in that pose when encountering Lambert, and slowly rolls out it's tail in a "Do you want to play" sorta manner.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Oh they were definitely 'playing'. At least the Alien was.

chupacabras acheronsis

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Hey Lambert..wanna play?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Well she's in the right position ;D

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 09, 2009, 01:38:11 AM
Well she's in the right position ;D

*raises eyebrow*

Aeus

Aeus

I would shit my pants if I turned around and saw that, even if it is standing normally.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

See, that's what made the original Alien so scary. Even if it's idle, it's like that insect you see hanging on your window sill. If you're afraid of insects, you don't go near it and all you can do it just stand and stare at it in fear. The Alien amplifies that effect by about a million.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I understand what you mean... what with myself being something of an arachnophobe :-\

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

Quote from: Aeus on Jun 12, 2009, 08:55:40 AM
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x135/symbiote24/yasdasdasdasdasfsdfgfgdfgdfdf.png

I would shit my pants if I turned around and saw that, even if it is standing normally.

Yeah it does look very ominous just standing there, I like how the shadows are hitting it.

XenoVC

XenoVC

SiL

SiL

*sniff* Beautiful.

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

Amazing pics! They all give me goosebumps! The one with Lambert is just nightmarishly astonishing and the one with Brett is truly scary.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed