Best non-alien pictures

Started by Bad Replicant, Apr 02, 2011, 06:14:54 PM

Author
Best non-alien pictures (Read 410,408 times)

Corporal Hicks

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzyi-wxAOpA/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzz7yOlgb2I/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzqcj1xlL7J/

Lots of never-before-seen bts photo's of the Nostromo's hanger/garage as well. It was mostly constructed out of surplus aviation parts, the columns for example were actually English-Electric-Canberra bomber engines. The "Heli-Jet" (designed by Ron Cobb) was also based on a real helicopter airframe.

Elmazalman

The first C-Level garage image is interesting. The dolly track is in place for Brett's eerie POV shot.
Moving towards and through the double doors, (to the undercarriage room) the camera pans upwards, taking in an enormous retracted landing strut.

A nice bonus: the first two images have no watermark. ;D

Immortan Jonesy

Alien

Aliens

]

The Old One

HuDaFuK

Those rotten body cocoons are so gloriously grim. It's s shame we never see them in the film.

Still Collating...

Yep, would've liked to see more of them, but the images are great alone. It'll be the best reference material when I make my hive dio. Love me some hive structure and cocooned bodies.

Elmazalman

Quote from: Still Collating... on Jul 13, 2019, 04:45:41 PM
Yep, would've liked to see more of them, but the images are great alone. It'll be the best reference material when I make my hive dio. Love me some hive structure and cocooned bodies.
Makes you wonder just how much stronger this film could have been.

The Old One

The Old One

I think it's stronger implied most of the time, and although I love the tonal darkness of the original Alien and particularly Covenant more- for the tone of the action film created it serves the background more-so.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 13, 2019, 08:39:24 AM
Those rotten body cocoons are so gloriously grim. It's s shame we never see them in the film.

Something I'd love to see more of is exploration of hives. Maybe some long dead, or moved on from hive, where there's just remains and resin left.

Still Collating...

FenGiddel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 15, 2019, 08:38:29 AM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 13, 2019, 08:39:24 AM

Something I'd love to see more of is exploration of hives. Maybe some long dead, or moved on from hive, where there's just remains and resin left.
Yep... we're following on the shoulders of a team investigating said long-dead hive (à la the Colonial Marines in ALIENS)... until we turn a corner into the desiccated heart of the hive to find....

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jul 13, 2019, 01:29:36 AM

The Alien DVD "Quadrilogy" interior artwork, right?

[cancerblack]

Quote from: The Old One on Jul 13, 2019, 04:04:12 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jul 13, 2019, 01:29:36 AM

Yeah boi.

Time for a new argument then, eaten or accelerated decay? obviously a few of the fresher corpses are VERY recent if any of them look like this after two and a half weeks max, so how'd these ones get so funky?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed