Best non-alien pictures

Started by Bad Replicant, Apr 02, 2011, 06:14:54 PM

Author
Best non-alien pictures (Read 411,407 times)

Elmazalman

A nice unseen variation of Brett chasing after Jones and discovering the sloughed skin.

The Old One

The Old One

Indeed it is.

Corporal Hicks

HuDaFuK

Love that. Looks like something you'd find on the wall in Sevastopol.

Elmazalman

The Old One

The Old One

Fantastic.

Darwinsgirl

Another new one :)

Is it me? Or can you see a line on her forehead that would be the bald cap that was made when she was called back for re-shoots? If so...thats the first time I seen that too. :D

Siggy didn't want to have her head shaved again. She would if given an additional $40,000. So they had the cap made and it was very expensive.

The Old One

The Old One

I say during reshoots, by the look of it.

The Old One

The Old One

Always love seeing more of The Derelict Pilot.

The Old One

Huggs

Quote from: The Old One on Jul 10, 2019, 07:24:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zt31bOQ9wY

Dudes got a great voice. If only he could be in one of the audible dramas. I'd listen to 6 hours of him reading the flight manual.

An audio similar to the nostromo logs and dlc recordings from isolation would be fantastic. Kind of a documentary of what the characters were thinking and the things we didn't see on film. Alas, it would have to be without Harry now. Rest his soul.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Silky smooth.

Elmazalman

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 11, 2019, 11:50:49 PM
Quote from: The Old One on Jul 10, 2019, 07:24:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zt31bOQ9wY

Dudes got a great voice. If only he could be in one of the audible dramas. I'd listen to 6 hours of him reading the flight manual.

An audio similar to the nostromo logs and dlc recordings from isolation would be fantastic. Kind of a documentary of what the characters were thinking and the things we didn't see on film. Alas, it would have to be without Harry now. Rest his soul.
An excellent idea! Hearing Ash's innermost thoughts, as the others attempt to rid themselves of their stowaway, would be of great interest.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed