Best non-alien pictures

Started by Bad Replicant, Apr 02, 2011, 06:14:54 PM

Author
Best non-alien pictures (Read 407,041 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 13, 2016, 09:38:47 PM
Am I the only one who thought that their equipment looked a tad over-textured? 

Nope, it fits right in with the highly ornate and textured look of everything else in the film.

Local Trouble

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Aug 14, 2016, 04:41:46 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 13, 2016, 09:38:47 PM
Am I the only one who thought that their equipment looked a tad over-textured? 

Nope, it fits right in with the highly ornate and textured look of everything else in the film.

Yeah, but the texture makes more sense on a larger scale.  Even the seemingly pointless little blinking lights dotting the Mother room could correspond with a function of the ship.

Nostromo

Local Trouble

Vermillion

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 16, 2016, 04:33:29 PM

I LOVE all these shots. Planet footage is one of my favorite little things in the Alien series (proof in my signature). It's like looking down and thinking "That is where all the horrors happen." , really neat.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Aug 16, 2016, 05:50:53 PM

I LOVE all these shots. Planet footage is one of my favorite little things in the Alien series (proof in my signature). It's like looking down and thinking "That is where all the horrors happen." , really neat.
;D

Local Trouble

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 16, 2016, 06:44:26 PM

I'd really like to see more artificial habitats like this. That brief glimpse at Gateway was just that, so brief. Hopefully Alien 3.2 will give us plenty more hardware (and interesting looking hardware, looking at your Resurrection) to drool over.

HuDaFuK

With Blomkamp behind it, it undoubtedly will.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 17, 2016, 07:36:12 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 16, 2016, 06:44:26 PM

I'd really like to see more artificial habitats like this. That brief glimpse at Gateway was just that, so brief. Hopefully Alien 3.2 will give us plenty more hardware (and interesting looking hardware, looking at your Resurrection) to drool over.

Anchorpoint Station would have been quite a sight to behold, I think.  Anyone tired of my pics yet?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 17, 2016, 01:13:36 PM
Anyone tired of my pics yet?

Nope, keep 'em coming!

A few of the Nostromo "Claw Room", the Space Jockey chamber and "Tutankhamen's treasure chamber" would be rather splendid.

FiorinaFury161

Certainly not I! Instant hard on for the Fiorina 161 pics!!! When Alan Dean Foster gives the snip bits of info of Fury pre-prison times, I would love to have seen a short film/story about those scenes.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Aug 17, 2016, 03:45:26 PM

Nope, keep 'em coming!

A few of the Nostromo "Claw Room", the Space Jockey chamber and "Tutankhamen's treasure chamber" would be rather splendid.

Claw room?  Treasure chamber?

Nostromo

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Aug 17, 2016, 03:47:04 PM

Certainly not I! Instant hard on for the Fiorina 161 pics!!! When Alan Dean Foster gives the snip bits of info of Fury pre-prison times, I would love to have seen a short film/story about those scenes.

Yea, those are really nice. Was hoping they would have filmed more out in those locations.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed