Best non-alien pictures

Started by Bad Replicant, Apr 02, 2011, 06:14:54 PM

Author
Best non-alien pictures (Read 410,163 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Happy International Women's Day.

HuDaFuK

Always loved those crew promo shots from Aliens.

Do you by any chance have a decent-res copy of the one with Ripley at the front? It's quite a famous shot but I've only ever found crappy small versions of it on the web.

Corporal Hicks

These any good?

HuDaFuK

Much, thanks :)

Was the bottom one I was after, not sure I've ever seen the first one before, so thanks for that, too!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

No problem.  :)

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 08, 2016, 08:54:51 AM

Happy International Women's Day.

Just a question does the US or the UK celebrate IWD.

Corporal Hicks

Happy birthday, Paul Reiser!

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 30, 2016, 07:55:52 AM

Happy birthday, Paul Reiser!
I remember reading that scene in the Alan Dean Foster novel, shame it never officially made it the screen (as in the movie and not just a bluray bonus). Burke totally deserved his final end.

Happy Birthday btw!

Elmazalman

It would have been out of character for Ripley but i wish she just ignored him and didn't give him the grenade-that would have been poetic justice-the same fate as the colonists he screwed-over.

Corporal Hicks

I disagree. I think it would be in keeping with her character. She saves Burke earlier when Hicks want to finish him off. She's not exactly the vengeance type. It rings true with her killing Dallas.

HuDaFuK

I like how the scenes plays out. Giving him the grenade and forcing him do it himself seems to hit just the right level of cruelty.

The big issue I have is it's just not very well acted from Reiser, no offence to him.

Elmazalman

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 31, 2016, 07:46:43 AM
I like how the scenes plays out. Giving him the grenade and forcing him do it himself seems to hit just the right level of cruelty.

The big issue I have is it's just not very well acted from Reiser, no offence to him.
That and the brevity of the scene,it would have been good to see Burke squirm some more,but the place was about to blow.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 31, 2016, 07:25:57 AM
I disagree. I think it would be in keeping with her character. She saves Burke earlier when Hicks want to finish him off. She's not exactly the vengeance type. It rings true with her killing Dallas.
Compare her to Ripley 8 thats what i hated a LOT about AR

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Happy 66th birthday to Ron Perlman!

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Mar 31, 2016, 07:52:26 PM
Compare her to Ripley 8 thats what i hated a LOT about AR

She's not Ripley. That's what I liked about Ripley 8. I just wish they'd played into the inner conflict more and in an interesting way.

Corporal Hicks

Happy birthday to Veronica Cartwright!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed