Best non-alien pictures

Started by Bad Replicant, Apr 02, 2011, 06:14:54 PM

Author
Best non-alien pictures (Read 410,344 times)

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Jul 30, 2015, 10:57:57 PM
I thought it was from the first game.  Been a while since I've played either to be honest.
Nah its not i just played AVP 2000 classic hey are you on steam i was thinking to play multiplayer but no one is playing if you do add me.Its think it is most likely AVP2 because if i am not mistaken you go to a space jokey.

xeno_alpha_07

I'm on steam and I have the AVP classic to.  I'm using Linux on my machine at the moment as I haven't reinstalled Windows 7 on it yet so will crack on with that tomorrow  :)  My ID on steam is xeno_alpha_07 so hook me up an add mate and I'll jump on with you sometime.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Jul 30, 2015, 11:58:28 PM
I'm on steam and I have the AVP classic to.  I'm using Linux on my machine at the moment as I haven't reinstalled Windows 7 on it yet so will crack on with that tomorrow  :)  My ID on steam is xeno_alpha_07 so hook me up an add mate and I'll jump on with you sometime.
SAFE bro i am so excited sure i will add you cant wait i will also record the game play on YouTube thanks buddy.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It is from AvP Classic/2000. It's the first Marine mission when you enter the Derelict.

Happy birthday to Michael Biehn!

HuDaFuK

That's a cool shot. Happy birthday Michael.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 31, 2015, 07:01:55 AM
It is from AvP Classic/2000. It's the first Marine mission when you enter the Derelict.
Oh right i did not notice that what did you like about it just a general question.

Corporal Hicks

The picture or game?

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 31, 2015, 07:54:52 PM
The picture or game?
The picture for me the game was great i am a person that does not get scared easily but i got equel amount of jumps from this and it was the same Alien isolation jumps i got.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I just love seeing the Jockey Chamber. And I especially love seeing the various gaming versions of it. 

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 04, 2015, 10:29:31 AM

That was the original, slightly smaller scale Space Jockey prop on display at the Egyptian theater in LA. Unfortunately it was destroyed by some f'ked-up arsonists.

Darwinsgirl

I've never seen this pics of the Space Jockey at the Egyptian Theater...Nice Find!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Aug 04, 2015, 01:11:55 PM

That was the original, slightly smaller scale Space Jockey prop on display at the Egyptian theater in LA. Unfortunately it was destroyed by some f'ked-up arsonists.

From what I remember reading it wasn't even on display long. It's a huge shame that stuff like this happens.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 05, 2015, 07:00:16 AM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Aug 04, 2015, 01:11:55 PM

From what I remember reading it wasn't even on display long. It's a huge shame that stuff like this happens.

Yeah, a few days at most. Purportedly it was done by religious zealots who didn't like the "demonic imagery".

You can actually spot a church in the background on one of the images though of course it doesn't necessarily mean anyone affiliated with it were responsible.

Corporal Hicks

It's a shame people have to resort to that kind of behaviour when they're offended.  :-\

Corporal Hicks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed