Best non-alien pictures

Started by Bad Replicant, Apr 02, 2011, 06:14:54 PM

Author
Best non-alien pictures (Read 410,110 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: aliennaire on Jul 30, 2012, 05:52:45 PM
I wish there were some sort of museum or occasional exhibition, showing all these props and maquettes, collected at one place. It feels like they have some special aura around them  :)

Not talking about Alien in particular here, but I've always wanted to go to a film museum. Closest thing to one I've been to was Planet Hollywood in New York about four years ago.

Actually, thinking back, they had a smart disc from Predator 2 there, and if I recall correctly, there was something from AVP as well. Then there was all the other cool stuff they had up, like a replica Death Star with an X-Wing and TIE Fighter (I think) orbiting around it.

EDIT: Actually, I stand corrected. I saw this mini-museum thing in the back on an antique shop that had a lot of cool stuff. Among the highlights for me were a welder from Aliens, a work from one of the MIB movies, the Golden Idol from Raiders of the Lost Ark, and a shark jaw that was hanging on the wall in Jaws.

aliennaire

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 30, 2012, 06:01:28 PM
EDIT: Actually, I stand corrected. I saw this mini-museum thing in the back on an antique shop that had a lot of cool stuff. Among the highlights for me were a welder from Aliens, a work from one of the MIB movies, the Golden Idol from Raiders of the Lost Ark, and a shark jaw that was hanging on the wall in Jaws.
Really cool stuff, Nightmare Asylum! Thanks for the tip  ;)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Blacklabel

..i wish i could go back in time.. so i could send this stuff to a museum as soon as the production was over. :P

Cvalda

Just a beautiful shot from the first film.

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cvalda on Aug 03, 2012, 11:41:48 PM
Just a beautiful shot from the first film.

My personal fave scene.

Cvalda

Found these stunning photoshoot stills from Alien 3 :o

LarsVader

Another scan:

It's by Helmut Newton btw.

Cvalda

Why thank you, Lars ;D

Shasvre

That last shot is great.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Gorgeus.

Nightmare Asylum

Black Goo body suit. The real reason the cloning worked in Alien Resurrection. Which means that the Newborn is not an Alien/Human hybrid, but just a further goo mutation.

Canon. ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed