Screen Capture Requests

Started by Darkness, Jun 13, 2007, 04:34:07 PM

Author
Screen Capture Requests (Read 213,898 times)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

I still think they dropped the ball with that, no matter how much I adore Alien 3. If you were going to kill her, at least do it a couple more movies down the line. Or have her defeat the aliens "once and for all" in an epic third film. That was just way too sudden.

SiL

SiL

Few movies down the line? What else was there to tell? The movie could've ended fine with Aliens, anything after that was just milking it. Alien 3 was the equivalent of turning off the lights after everyone had left; anything after that was getting beyond greedy and into outright stupid. The series never needed to be long, nor did it need to end with an explosive finale.

vortep

vortep

Here's some i've made (HQ):

Jorko_Beliata

Jorko_Beliata

Uuuh, guys, I wanted to ask if this still is present in the movie:

'couse I remember only Ferro truing to reach her sidearm, the alien opening it's inner jaw and then blood of Ferro splashing all over the cockpit...  ???

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: Jorko_Beliata on Dec 26, 2009, 09:04:54 AM
Uuuh, guys, I wanted to ask if this still is present in the movie:

http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/previousguests/colettehiller.jpg

'couse I remember only Ferro truing to reach her sidearm, the alien opening it's inner jaw and then blood of Ferro splashing all over the cockpit...  ???

Nope,I believe that angle is only present in that production still.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: peanut8 on Jan 13, 2010, 06:32:54 PM
Quote from: Jorko_Beliata on Dec 26, 2009, 09:04:54 AM

http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/previousguests/colettehiller.jpg

I love that image, it's simply amazing.

I love, even after all these years, I still seem to see something new from the film every once in awhile.

HitmonTom

HitmonTom

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Jul 03, 2009, 02:51:07 AM
I still think they dropped the ball with that, no matter how much I adore Alien 3. If you were going to kill her, at least do it a couple more movies down the line. Or have her defeat the aliens "once and for all" in an epic third film. That was just way too sudden.
I rather liked the ending.

Had a certain irony to it. Her goal was to wipe out the Aliens. And she succeeded, at the cost of her own life.

Subject13

Subject13

By any chance does anyone have some good quality pictures of the facehugger or the egg sack.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Click here for pictures of the Eggsack. Look at the first ones.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Subject13 on Mar 29, 2010, 03:29:59 AM
By any chance does anyone have some good quality pictures of the facehugger or the egg sack.

shifty_capone

shifty_capone

Hi guys, Does anyone have any hi-res pics of the queen's face from Aliens. I only have a few photos of the bust but she looks thinner in the face than she does in the movie, Especially her jaw. I'm working with my tattoo artist on a shoulder piece and her face is the focal point so I need to get it right the first (and only) time. ;)

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

shifty_capone

shifty_capone

Awesome :) Do you have anything that's a head on shot like the bust photo I had? That's what I really need.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Here:

The Sideshow Bust is pretty accurate IMHO.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed