AvPR Behind-The-Scenes Pics!

Started by Darkness, Dec 02, 2007, 12:52:51 AM

Author
AvPR Behind-The-Scenes Pics! (Read 18,181 times)

CanadianHero67

Didn't anyone see the wolf with his mask on being held under his arm? You can see the wolfs markings on the mask if you look closely. Why are there AVP 1 pics? Well anyway there cool pics.   :)  

predator2

predator2

no celtic this is a nwe predator of astronave http://aycu06.webshots.com/image/33365/2000433240815443308_rs.jpg

The Dude

The Dude

i guess the blood was the one when his head was tongue-punched by Grid

Colin_Strause

Colin_Strause

That's the new suit, but using some of the old armour with new stuff as well.

SuperMassive

SuperMassive

Re-appearance of Scar and Celtic    ???   I'd like to see that !   ;D  

Soul

Soul

God I Hate ADI predators.

Moloch

Moloch

That is a stunt mask, the eyes are sculpted into the mask, the pupils are cut out so the stunt man can see.

Aran

Aran

It must be one of the new Preds. So he dons a mask ala Celtic. so wat?

Moloch

Moloch

Colin said on the fourms that it is a new mask with human sculpted into it.

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

I'm still confused on the whole celtic predator, I mean is there another predator with that same mask on the ship and just so happens to get alien mouthed in the same place on his head? or is that just a pic from behind the scenes of AVP1?

spunkmeyer

spunkmeyer

That's not celtic's mask, although it has similarities it's not the same.  This must be an all new predator.

Aran

Aran

Im betting all these new Preds are 'veterans' just like Wolf. Unblooded Preds wont stand a chance at all against the Predalien. It should be a glorious battle, and yes I DIG Celtic's mask so this new Pred must be from his CLAN. get it?  Scar's mask resembled alot from the Predator 1 movie so wats the big deal about this one?

ELDERPREDATOR

ELDERPREDATOR

Whay does the new celtic's mask have hole in the top part, are we going to see an alien headbite celtic again?   ;D  

Aran

Aran

Dude, have you not been reading???? The bros HAVE clearly stated that all the Preds who confronts Predalien will be whacked and the ONLY survivor will be WOLF.

Elder

Elder

I know that, I was just wondering if the predalien headbites this new celtic.    :P  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed