Apple Exclusive Internet Trailer

Started by Darkness, Jun 11, 2004, 08:57:16 PM

Author
Apple Exclusive Internet Trailer (Read 23,150 times)

TheStorm

TheStorm

If you go to apple.com read the description  "Apple Exclusive Trailer"  If it is true about Riddick, then we may get another Trailer tonight as well. The final one.

Bringer of Death |

Bringer of Death |

This is 100% not the final trailer, I was just on the avp movie web site and if u go to the trailers/videos link you will see this one is calles trailer teaser 1 and they have a new blank space for the actual trailer so man I cant wait for that bad boy seeong how sweet this little guy was

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

Heres the link to the little page of the web site that has all the downloads and stuff so you guys can see what im saying.This new preview is in the top left corner and under it is the space for the real trailer   http://www.avp-movie.com/us/html/trailersvideos.html

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

Sorry about that I think the new preview is the one on the right on the trailer side of the page, it says new above it.   ;)  

DeaconRage

DeaconRage

Yea i noticed that to, that a predator was getting gang raped by like 10 aliens. and all u see is green glowing blood everywhere. and i think his head was off.

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

Awesome... Truely awesome.   8)  

izzet

izzet

Yeah, it was a wicked trailer, the MTV one was also quality and i prefer the longer rock sequance for the  pyramid scene

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

Damn!...AWESOME!!...   ;D     ;D     ;D  

shakermakerman

maurice remember aliens can think as a team... remember aliens????they cut the power??and they found the way in to the marines and they looked organized plus aliens r part of a collective (drones) and the 2 aliens that wouldnt attack ripley in the queens lier they must of been organized allso the 2 aliens that killed the weekest to get out in 4 they was organized as they knew the humans was off guard..any why liked the trailer but i hope they dont play rock music like that in the film or when an alien and predator fight cus it will be cheesy!!

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

About the aliens were to organized to me thing, that is possible!!!! Aliens have some instinct that can make them not stepping on each other all the time. Tell me, when did you saw aliens stepping on each other in the movies. Look when they are coming upon our heroes in the lab, they are all one behind the other in a squeezee mather but no one is stepping on each other. As for the traila thing, that that we saw was only a exclusive preview but not the traila, it was too short to be. A traila usually stand 2-4 mins, sometimes more. 1 of the traila for the lord of the rings was 4.30 mins long! and what we saw yesterday was maybe around 1-1.30 min. And I dont think that there will be some metal or rock in the traila ya know. They will certainly use the orchestral thing to put us in the thone of the movie. But I dont expect to see much new things, that would be a mistake from PA to show too many of his film before time. But Only to see it on big screen will be something!!! everyone will get out of the movie saying Whoa have you saw that traila!!! and yes riddick was not so bad BUT have you saw that traila!!!   Anyway, I`m sure that PA will release a last traila just before the D-Day. like 1-7 days befor it.

shakermakerman

why=way

Frank-414

Frank-414

You guys are LUCKY to be able to see this truly awesome movie-event is August. We (in Germany) have to wait until November!!! DAMN... Great trailer, by the way!!!

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

DeaconRage "Yea i noticed that to, that a predator was getting gang raped by like 10 aliens. and all u see is green glowing blood everywhere. and i think his head was off."  If you're thinking about the same shot as I, then is probably the part on top of the pyramid, after the aliens over run the predators. They start killing the Predators will one Predator tries to save his arm with the counting self destruct mechanism until it blows.  About the alien as team. I know this. But the problem is that I can make my self understandable in English about the thing that I mean. I don't mean organized like they act as a team, but the CGI. The aliens climbed the pyramid in such patrons that they looked a bit fake. I hope you understand my "thing"....    :)  

shakermakerman

frank we in england dont get it till october :'-(

Me

Me

I had a hard time understanding Hell Alien, did he say that he saw Riddick and AVP wasnt in the previews?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed