Apple Exclusive Internet Trailer

Started by Darkness, Jun 11, 2004, 08:57:16 PM

Author
Apple Exclusive Internet Trailer (Read 22,989 times)

Darkness

Darkness

The MTV clip has been posted on Apple which I think is exactly the same but with some minor differences. You can view them in three different sizes.

20040611_01

Stream: Small, Medium, Large
Download: Large (8MB) (Right-click, save target as)

Thanks to Predatorfan2004, Craven, Deacon, Maya and Alex for the news.
More pictures on the next page….

Rusty Nails

Hard to feel satisfied one more time.. :)  -Rusty Nails

px

px

Does this mean they'll push away the FINAL TRAILER even more ? ........

-=[daishi]=-

-=[daishi]=-

good quality..finally..awsome trailer , not final one right?    :-\  

THE REAL PREDATOR

THE REAL PREDATOR

its is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think this might actually be pulled off with out fail. this is really AMAZING! if you havent seen it CHECK IT OUT!!!!!! and too WHOEVER said the the pyramid scene was too cartoony was out of their HEADS!!!!! it looks utterly fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Forte Fortuna Adjuvat..............-real pred

animator

animator

yeah this movie owns specially my shot!    8)  

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Cool! :D

roger that

roger that

well if this isnt the final trailer, we have almost seen the whole movie by the trailer gets released.

One thing. I thought the scene with the aliens on the pyramid looked a bit unrealistic because the aliens positions looked too organized. I mean their positions were not chaotic enough. They crawled next to each other, like a team, not over each others like some wild animals attacking their prey at the top. They crawled in a way too organized in my opinion. But I stil love it    ;D  

Setia

Setia

Holy.... gah. Amazing. FREAKING amazing. Preds look awesomely badass... I didn't think I could get more hyped for this movie, but this trailer proved me wrong. ... Oh how I wish it was August.

-=[Daishi]=-

-=[Daishi]=-

it looked the aliens on the steps were walking normal yes, but the aliens who tried to climb didn't look organised did they...

El Demonio Cazador de Trofeos

El Demonio Cazador de Trofeos

Shit man! I'm sick of this freaking previews, when will we see the real Trailer, I'm sure that what they showed on Access Hollywood was the one, why don't they put it online already!!! Damn it!!  Looks awesome by the way!!! he he

-=[Daishi]=-

-=[Daishi]=-

bydaway..with the alien at the end after we loose i think..its being thrown off by a pred    :)   therez a frame of the pred throwing it..just look closely enough    ;D  

Vito

Vito

lol if this is the final trailer, (doubt it) its the shortest full trailer i've ever seen.     is someone going to the Riddick premiere today? plz give report (on AvP trailer) when ya get back    ;)  

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

Is this the final trailer or no? dont they usualy make 2 or 3 diff trailers for a movie? anyway if ant of you notice in this one right after the aliens hand scratches celtis preds mask theres a quick shot of a Pred getting killed by like 3 or more aliens, its really quick but if your good enough you can pause at that moment and see it.It looks sweet you an see the Preds glowing blood all over the place.Man this movie looks bomb.This will prob be the summer blockbuster to beat but since its coming out at the end of the summer I guess its going to beat all off the other compitition that comes before it,Spidey 2 pff sounds like a good trophy for a pred,I robot sounds like big willy styles is gonna get face hugged and Riddick well hes gonna get skinned alive baby.But I hope they dont have that stupid thrashy metal crap during the movie like in this preview because that would be so cheesy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed