Prometheus TV Spots (TV Spot #3 Added)

Started by Shasvre, Mar 19, 2012, 06:36:54 PM

Author
Prometheus TV Spots (TV Spot #3 Added) (Read 79,748 times)

zakzak

zakzak

Who's is that standing in front of what looks like a burst of steam of some sort...? This looks like part of the graound opening up for the Derelict to rise up...

fiveways

fiveways

I really want a better shot of the "temple"/mountain and the shaw one at the end to figure out what she is yelling at.  Looks like the jockey that is stalking her in the hallway scene.  But again, shit res.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: zakzak on Mar 27, 2012, 07:04:54 AM
Who's is that standing in front of what looks like a burst of steam of some sort...? This looks like part of the graound opening up for the Derelict to rise up...
Noomi, I'd wager.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Ahaha, the music.  :laugh:

Wonder when they'll do a dubstep remix trailer. The new/extended footage is awesome though.

x-M-x

that american accent BETTER NOT BE IN THE FINAL MOVIE

whats wrong with her voice? NOTHING

FOX = YA PAIR OF PARANOID FAGS lol

Cvalda

Quote from: x-M-x on Mar 27, 2012, 07:48:54 AM
Classy. ::)

x-M-x

Master

Vickers is fighting David, hmmm interesting.

Tough little S.O.B.

Quote from: x-M-x on Mar 27, 2012, 07:48:54 AM
that american accent BETTER NOT BE IN THE FINAL MOVIE

whats wrong with her voice? NOTHING

The "TAKE US HOMEE" line on previous trailers was horrible too....

Prime113

Dubbing? Are they f**kin' serious?....Anybody in the UK willing to put up with me for a day at the end of may?  :laugh: That rhymed.

OpenMaw

The dubbing is for the trailers only. They would not do that in the final movie.

HappyTheManFan

I made some screen caps from my original raw video file for TV Spot 3. It was captured from a standard definition DVR so I don't have a higher rez version; sorry...

Cvalda

DEFINITELY much clearer than mine! Thanks! You wouldnt be able to upload the raw file for us, would you? :laugh:

HappyTheManFan

The raw file isn't really any different than the edited one I put on YouTube. It's just as dark. For the screen caps, I slightly tweaked the levels in Photoshop: not drastically, but enough to bring out details from the shadows. The raw video file does not look like the screen caps.

Cvalda

I see. At any rate, thanks for uploading it in the first place!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed