Eaglemoss Alien & Predator

Started by alienscollection.com, Sep 21, 2016, 08:51:05 PM

Author
Eaglemoss Alien & Predator (Read 53,770 times)

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 09, 2019, 08:28:32 AM
Sounds like Eaglemoss isn't doing any more Alien or Predator pieces.

They Solicited "The Narcissus" last month in October Previews. Its tentative ship date is Nov.27th.

Price is $79.95 USD

Katanu

Katanu

Happy saturday for me, just want to share the newest additions to the collection!
Here they are:

First, the Homeworld Predator:

And here's the Character from the comics:

I think this one is a nice addition to the collection of any fan that loves the comics, it's a great representation of the character with only one minor difference: the dreadlocks on the statue aren't tied together like the ones from the comic, but that's no big deal. Even if you haven't read the comic, it's still a cool piece and very different from any other Predator.

And now the video game two pack:

Sorry I didn't open these two, but I like the box so much that I'll keep them inside!

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Not owning the Homeworld Predator it's good to see it up close. I'm not a big fan of that particular comic series but I think Eaglemoss did a rather nice job capturing the likeness. Pretty good paint job too!  Dare I say, I do think I would be tempted to extend those black streaks (for lack of a better word) to the brow of the helmet as well as darken its rim. Might be near perfect then. But either way, looks good!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

The totally-smooth Predator mask on the Homeworld figurine is pretty unique and eye-catching, I wouldn't mind seeing NECA replicate it and take a stab at the character.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Little unboxing video I did recently of the larger Alien Covenant Special:

The Old One

The Old One

Absolutely, gorgeous Alien, best design since the first three.

Monster Man

Monster Man

Quote from: RidgeTop on Dec 10, 2019, 07:04:05 PM
Little unboxing video I did recently of the larger Alien Covenant Special:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNg8id1XAko

I love watching these kinds of vids. Just zone out all day listening to people yack on about plastic.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Eaglemoss is offering 30% off today with promo code ALIEN, and announced a new ship for their collection, the Betty from 'Alien Resurrection'.

Also the site says in no uncertain terms that certain items are excluded from the ALIEN promo code, including the Betty; they're lying though, the promo code totally works if you have more than one Alien item in your shopping cart. ;D

Alternately if you only want the Betty, the ALIEN code doesn't work.... but the code SURVEY20 does. ;D

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

The Alien Day promo doesn't work in the US.  :-\

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 26, 2020, 02:27:34 PM
I live in the US and it totally does.

I added the Narcissus and the Betty to my cart (two items that are "excluded" from the promo) and promo code ALIEN gave a discount.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Xenomrph on Apr 26, 2020, 02:54:29 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 26, 2020, 02:27:34 PM
I live in the US and it totally does.

I added the Narcissus and the Betty to my cart (two items that are "excluded" from the promo) and promo code ALIEN gave a discount.

Sorry, I was referring to the Buy 1, Get 1 Free promo only in the UK.

bobby brown

bobby brown

I'm bummed,

I tried to buy two statues yesterday, but the checkout process would just loop me back to the basket section every time!
I have E-mailed them, No answers... Take my money and let me support this franchise dammit.

Prez

Prez

You should try Australia... there are some discounts but nothing huge and all the really good stuff is sold out.

RidgeTop

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I preordered that on Alien Day, definitely looking forward to it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed