Alien Covenant Shower Scene - Extended Death

Started by cafam2000, Apr 20, 2022, 05:52:33 AM

Author
Alien Covenant Shower Scene - Extended Death (Read 26,527 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 22, 2022, 12:45:57 PM
Yeah, definitely a copyright thing to attempt to avoid a strike from the YouTube algorithm. Plus, if it is plucked from some VFX reel as skhellter speculated (which seems like the likeliest option), there is a very good chance that it didn't even have original audio to begin with when it was first put online.

Yeah, that's a fair point.

Elmazalman

The tail footage - and the additional cheesecake (lovely ass) - was much appreciated. Thanks!

If only the 1979 original Alien's tail moved as fluidly as it does in the extended Covenant shots.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Wweyland on Apr 22, 2022, 08:04:16 AM
Looks legit but you never know with Jussie Smollett

:laugh:

You win the internet today!

acrediblesource

Yeah its well worth putting in the directors cut or just bonus contents online or whatever. I'm not sure if placing it in would have caused too much controversy at the theatres but Im sure it would have.

Voodoo Magic

Simultaneously not sure AND sure....  :laugh:

P1NK8C1DBOOTS

This scene works so well and much better than the theatrical cut we got! Awesome find 👍👍👍

Bughuntwilson

One thing i learned from this extended scene dont drop the soap when a xeno near

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Elmazalman on Apr 22, 2022, 01:45:05 PM
If only the 1979 original Alien's tail moved as fluidly as it does in the extended Covenant shots.

Indeed! Now we can see that the Alien used its tail to bring its victims closer.

Nukiemorph

Tail grab is cool.
Window jump is nice.
Extra Upworth butt is probably the highlight though.

Darkness

Darkness

Yeah, I wonder where it came from and why this wasn't on the Blu-Ray.

Can somebody download it as a video file and share it? I want to upload it here in case it gets taken down. I've tried all my usual tricks and I can't seem to get it to download because it's behind an age gate.

Edit: Nevermind, got it eventually. Here's the backup. I'll have to add this to the Deleted Scenes page.

David Weyland

David Weyland

Quote from: Nukiemorph on Apr 22, 2022, 04:58:17 PM
Tail grab is cool.
Window jump is nice.

Window jump looks a bit like Lope's son is trying to save her  :D

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: David Weyland on Apr 22, 2022, 09:00:17 PM
Tail grab is cool.
Window jump is nice.

Lope' son: Shh..keep quiet, I know what this looks like but I not going to hurt you. He's watching us through the cameras. If you help me get to the bridge, maybe I can dismantle the robot.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Apr 22, 2022, 09:21:49 PM
Quote from: David Weyland on Apr 22, 2022, 09:00:17 PM
Tail grab is cool.
Window jump is nice.

Lope' son: Shh..keep quiet, I know what this looks like but I not going to hurt you. He's watching us through the cameras. If you help me get to the bridge, maybe I can dismantle the robot.

At last, you've found the answer to your question: Can Aliens develop a civilized society?

Elmazalman

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Apr 22, 2022, 04:47:39 PM
Quote from: Elmazalman on Apr 22, 2022, 01:45:05 PM

Indeed! Now we can see that the Alien used its tail to bring its victims closer.
ALIEN: The Illustrated Story (Brett's extended death).

SiL

I think the jump through would make more sense if the Alien didn't drag her in close first. Leap at her or pull her in, doing both is just weird - and not in a cool alien way.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed