Interview w/William Hope and commentary for Alien: Specimen w/ Jolene Anderson

Started by JungleHunter87, Aug 20, 2020, 08:49:51 PM

Author
Interview w/William Hope and commentary for Alien: Specimen w/ Jolene Anderson (Read 1,068 times)

JungleHunter87

Hey, this is a Resident Evil Podcast that recently interviewed William Hope because of his involvement in Resident Evil 3 REmake as Mikhail Victor and a special film commentary with the star of last years 40th anniversary short - A L I E N: Specimen, Jolene Anderson. Who voiced and mo-capped Ada Wong in Resident Evil 2 REmake and mo-capped her in Resident Evil: Damnation.

https://www.podbean.com/site/EpisodeDownload/PBE757084GZUC

Please, take a listen and I promise you won't be sorry you did!

TheSailingRabbit

Finally got around to listening.

Not at all familiar with the Resident Evil series but any opportunity to listen to William Hope talk Aliens is a treat equal to an Oreo milkshake.

JungleHunter87

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Aug 29, 2020, 01:44:50 AM

Not at all familiar with the Resident Evil series but any opportunity to listen to William Hope talk Aliens is a treat equal to an Oreo milkshake.

I agree William Hope is always interesting to listen too. His explanation on the differences between game recordings and audio books in the series was quite interesting as well. Not to say the rest wasn't enlightening also.

I hope you had the chance to listen to Jolene? It's pretty interesting hearing a little about those Tongal shorts we got last year.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: JungleHunter87 on Aug 31, 2020, 09:39:26 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Aug 29, 2020, 01:44:50 AM

I agree William Hope is always interesting to listen too. His explanation on the differences between game recordings and audio books in the series was quite interesting as well. Not to say the rest wasn't enlightening also.

I think my only complaint (and I hope someone goes deeper into this in another interview) was that I wanted to hear more about his experience with Alien: Isolation beyond the mo-cap and recording. I'd like his thoughts on Waits as a character.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed