No Stupid Questions Thread

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Apr 27, 2020, 09:22:18 PM

Author
No Stupid Questions Thread (Read 24,596 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

All questions are welcome and REMEMBER! ..there is no such thing as a stupid question! unless you're Donald Trump   ;D

I've one in mind actually... :-X

What is so special about Animal Crossing ??? I mean everyone talks about it outside of AVPGalaxy  :laugh:

Wysps

Wysps

Why can't cats be trained to go poopy outside, and then come in when they're done?

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Apr 27, 2020, 09:22:18 PM
What is so special about Animal Crossing ??? I mean everyone talks about it outside of AVPGalaxy  :laugh:

This. I don't get it either. I'm tired of hearing my SO complain about pop stars on some island, and how they keep escaping their prisons :laugh:

Immortan Jonesy

^It's a whole madness out there.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://twitter.com/brielarson/status/1253790598248534016

Quote from: Wysps on Apr 27, 2020, 10:09:39 PM
Why can't cats be trained to go poopy outside, and then come in when they're done?

They are supposed to training you, not the otherwise   :laugh:

An alternative choice is to adopt a cat rock, since they don't need to poop I think  :-X

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Wysps on Apr 27, 2020, 10:09:39 PM

I've raised 5 and literally every single one has trained themselves to do that in about a week.

Question: Why do I still get ID'd regularly when I'm over 30, have a beard, visible tattoos, and have obvious grey hairs?

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: [cancerblack] on May 21, 2020, 10:03:58 PM
Question: Why do I still get ID'd regularly when I'm over 30, have a beard, visible tattoos, and have obvious grey hairs?

Unless they think you're Benjamin Button, I guess they need proof of your address or something.

Question: Do you think SARS - CoV - 2 is never going to be completely eradicated so we will have to find ways to live with it?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on May 22, 2020, 01:22:54 AM

Unless they think you're Benjamin Button, I guess they need proof of your address or something.

For cigarettes? I think it's my (lack of) height and boyish good looks tbh.

QuoteQuestion: Do you think SARS - CoV - 2 is never going to be completely eradicated so we will have to find ways to live with it?

100% - even if there's an easily seasonally updated vaccine format. It's here to stay, but hopefully it's pretty mellow in future.

SpaceKase

SpaceKase

The perfect disguise...

It's this timeline's version of mercerism empathy boxes, sans the old guy and the donkey. Or, I don't know, they could be in there, climbing up a mountain or something on one of the other islands. Either way, I'm reasonably sure it's how they're trying to sort out the specials from the skinjobs.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: [cancerblack] on May 22, 2020, 01:45:06 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on May 22, 2020, 01:22:54 AM

For cigarettes? I think it's my (lack of) height and boyish good looks tbh.

Cigarettes? I thought it was to buy alcohol.

Edit: I guess you don't like to shave your face very often.

Quote from: SpaceKase on May 22, 2020, 06:27:54 AM

It's this timeline's version of mercerism empathy boxes

Best example so far  8)

Kradan

Kradan

When it was established that Xenos can move on any surface - Aliens or Alien 3 ? And is there any explanation how they can do that ?

Shinawi

Shinawi

Quote from: Kradan on Dec 20, 2020, 09:42:09 AM
When it was established that Xenos can move on any surface - Aliens or Alien 3 ? And is there any explanation how they can do that ?
I don't think there was any explanation, but I think they're good climbers because they have strong hands. Maybe they'd have problems on a flat surface.

How does Pewdiepie get that many views?

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Shinawi on Dec 21, 2020, 10:56:16 AM
I don't think there was any explanation, but I think they're good climbers because they have strong hands. Maybe they'd have problems on a flat surface.

I can kinda understand it in Aliens 'cause of the hive structure and it having a lot of things you can grab on. But in Alien 3 it's just running on flat surfaces with no explanation at all. The concept was taken even further with AvP games

Quote from: Shinawi on Dec 21, 2020, 10:56:16 AM
How does Pewdiepie get that many views?

Because he's handsome Northman and has annoying sqeaky voice ?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?

Kradan

Kradan

Why eyes aren't real ?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

You'd have to ask Jaden.

Kradan

Kradan

Who is Jaden ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed