Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 606,949 times)

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

My husband and I streamed Isolation on Twitch last night--but we forgot to set Twitch and OBS to save the recording, so now we can't upload it to YouTube. It was fun nonetheless. Actually got up to the 10th mission on Safe Haven when Stompy decided to be the ultimate pain-in-the-ass.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Had to wear a blue shirt today because the rest of my warm stuff was in the wash. A man in his 50's literally barked at me, like a dog, for wearing the wrong colour in his hood.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Aug 10, 2021, 10:28:29 PM
Had to wear a blue shirt today because the rest of my warm stuff was in the wash. A man in his 50's literally barked at me, like a dog, for wearing the wrong colour in his hood.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

For the record, "his hood" was the main street of the town. The gang shit is getting really bad here.

Huggs

Huggs

You're ruining my mental image of middle earth.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

This particular corner of it is extra beautiful scenery-wise, but is utterly broken socially.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Huggs on Aug 11, 2021, 12:54:28 AM
You're ruining my mental image of middle earth.

I think he lives in Mordor.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

See in America you can wear many colors multiple places as long as you STAY STRAPPED. 

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Aug 10, 2021, 10:28:29 PM

What if you wear a blue shirt, but with the name of the right hood all over the shirt?

Huggs

Huggs

When setting people straight, by all means be fashionable. Your words shouldn't be the only statement you're making.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Huggs on Aug 11, 2021, 01:52:15 AM
When setting people straight, by all means be fashionable. Your words shouldn't be the only statement you're making.

True. Smell is also an important factor. Best to cover yourself in 3 day old fish oil to get the point accross.
That's what you were talking about, right?

Huggs

Huggs

It's possible.

But I am a superstitious man. And fish oil is fantastic for heart health.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Watermelon's healthy too.

PredBabe

PredBabe

Just the forum's personal Jonesy coming out of hiding to say holaaa!

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Hola! I speak that language.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed