What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 587,664 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Aug 12, 2021, 07:49:16 PM
Anyone who thinks this isn't going to keep going for another 3-4 years is lying to themselves.

Tim Allen's Last Man Standing show had it going five years.  I hope this is not the way. 

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Pretty much 5 years is what a lot of experts have said, but we're already 18 months into it, give or take.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Tbf the UK shows vaccination is working pretty well.

At least until some vaccine-resistant variant appears.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Give it a month or two.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I have a real awful headache.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Stress?

Huggs

Huggs

Probably just gas.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Really couldn't sleep despite being tired last night. I'm so f**king shattered this morning.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Do you find it hardest to sleep on Sunday nights because you can't stop thinking about all the stuff you have to deal with on your first day back to work?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Nah, don't even think about this place when I'm not here.

Huggs

Huggs

Just got a call. My anti-vax family members have been re-infected and are developing symptoms quickly. My mother was exposed to them recently. We are all gonna have to be tested now.

I hope it was worth it. "Oh, I got natural immunity now. I wanna go out to eat and go to gamestop and live like before and exercise muh constitutional rights. And the pastor said such and such". There's no telling how many people they've infected over the last few days. These freakin' people, I swear to God.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Huggs on Aug 16, 2021, 04:07:41 PM
Just got a call. My anti-vax family members have been re-infected and are developing symptoms quickly.

Re-infected? So they all had it before?

Quote from: Huggs on Aug 16, 2021, 04:07:41 PMMy mother was exposed to them recently. We are all gonna have to be tested now.

Weren't all of you vaxed?

Not trying to start the debate, just curious.

Huggs

Huggs

Both my parents chose to get vaccinated when I did, thankfully. The other members of the family have avoided the vaccine. They are now infected for the second time.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Haven't heard much of people getting it two times, but then again I haven't exactly followed much news related to covid. I will get the second dose next month, most of the older members of my family have taken the two.

I don't know much anti-vax people personally, just one woman I hang out with that is afraid of its side effects so won't take it. I felt bad on the day of my first dose and my shoulder hurted for like 3-4 days but apart from that it was fine.

Baron Von Marlon

Ok, thanks for the info. Keep us posted, please.
I think it's important we keep eachother informed with real life experiences, no matter what we believe and do (or not).
Anyway,  I wish your family the best.

Quote from: Samhain13 on Aug 17, 2021, 12:49:23 AM
Haven't heard much of people getting it two times, but then again I haven't exactly followed much news related to covid. I will get the second dose next month, most of the older members of my family have taken the two.

I don't know much anti-vax people personally, just one woman I hang out with that is afraid of its side effects. I felt bad on the day of my first dose and my shoulder hurted for like 3-4 days but apart from that it was fine.

There's a decent amount of numbers of people who got vaxed and got infected anyway, but usually the effects aren't as bad.

I can understand the fear of side effects as we don't know anything about the long term effects until ,well, after a long term.
Heard a sore shoulder is quite normal after getting a medical injection in said place. Not sure though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed