Total Members Voted: 35

Author
favorite Marine skin (Read 4,944 times)

avpfan101

avpfan101

my favorite skin is Rookie :)

SahrsnTheRonin

SahrsnTheRonin

Lol I remember when I got this game, I really really REALLY wanted to play as Rookie lol but it was so hard to rank up at times, that I played as Gibson, and got quite used to it till I got rookie. Now I don't mind which one, it depends which account I'm on, They're all pretty cool, but I think if there was one with a Beard and sunglasses that would be Awesome lol :D

predxeno

predxeno

I chose Kaneko cause he's asian, like me ;), and Van Zandt simply cause he's the last guy you unlock (both as a marine and as any playable skin in the game).

WinterActual

WinterActual

Moss. Always. This guy is badass!

aliens13

aliens13

I chose Moss and Rookie

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Moss.
I dug his armor graffiti

beb

beb

Non of the above. Johnson and frosty for me from avp 2  :P . seriously though it would be rookie

avpfan101

avpfan101

Quote from: beb on Jan 27, 2013, 07:55:11 PM
Non of the above. Johnson and frosty for me from avp 2  :P . seriously though it would be rookie
yeah rookie rules

UDA

UDA

I didn't see the point in in the different marine skins, they all look the exact same to me, just different heads, and that's barely noticeable when playing MP. I would have loved to see some diversity, such as a character in pilot gear, a smart gunner vest, ect. Even a female marine would have been appreciated.

Considering that Tequila was such as secondary character, the pretty much the only other marine you're around long enough to have any impact, I'm amazed she's not a skin in MP.

Taxemic

Taxemic

Van Zandt. Rookie's a Rookie.

Although all are easily forgettable.

predxeno

predxeno

I know Kaneko was only a preorder skin, but I would have thought he would have gotten more votes than just 1 (mine); I guess a lot of people didn't preorder.

avpfan101

avpfan101

Quote from: predxeno on Jan 29, 2013, 01:14:49 AM
I know Kaneko was only a preorder skin, but I would have thought he would have gotten more votes than just 1 (mine); I guess a lot of people didn't preorder.
well this game is totally underated

TheRaven

TheRaven

Moss, because he had the most hair :p

I was kinda annoyed they didn't have a female marine skin.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Van Zandt all the way. A 50 year-old who's still good enough to be a Marine is clearly a badass.

Too bad he got Hived.

Jason Holmes

Jason Holmes

I voted Moss, because he looked the coolest. Franco came in second because he was that first marine you got in multiplayer and I played him until I got Moss. In my opinion, the marine campaign should have followed one of these two guys.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed