Who did you care about?

Started by War Wager, Jun 28, 2007, 01:22:54 PM

Author
Who did you care about? (Read 12,880 times)

War Wager

War Wager

To be honest most of the acting was pretty poor, hence I didnt really care for everyone. But the only people I didnt want to die were Weyland, Quinn and mabye Lex...

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

that was one thing i hate of avp, i didn´t care about no one  :-\ the acting was so poor, so fake...

Darkness

Darkness

Max. He was very underused and had a lot of potential.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: slipknotpredator on Jun 28, 2007, 01:27:59 PM
that was one thing i hate of avp, i didn´t care about no one  :-\ the acting was so poor, so fake...

Not so.  Most of the actors were good it was just they weren't given much to work with.  

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

I cared about the aliens and the predators. ;D

Dusk

Dusk

I didn't care for anyone. They all were just random human fodder for me. The only one I maybe slightly cared about was Weyland, and that's because I really like his Bishop character from Aliens.

Instead of caring for the humans, I wanted characters like Lex to finally die.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Didn't care about a single one of 'em.  Some I downright loathed.

Predboy

Predboy

I was pretty upset when they killed off Salmon so soon. I thought he would've made a good main character.

Dusk

Dusk

Quote from: Predboy on Jun 28, 2007, 02:41:29 PM
I was pretty upset when they killed off Salmon so soon. I thought he would've made a good main character.

That's what pissed me off about Resident Evil. A badass military man and he gets reduced to cubes.

Predboy

Predboy

Looks like Anderson has something against him since he directed that movie as well.

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

Didn't care about any of them, nay, some I wanted dead already.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I only gave a damn about Weyland...cause c'mon, it's freakin SCI-FI legend Lance Henrikson.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Weyland, because it's like ShadowPred said, it's LANCE HENRIKSON, and I hated how he had a chance but blew it. :(

Oh and Quinn, because he was slightly developed.

I also didn't want the mercenaries to die so dang fast.

Dusk

Dusk

Thinking about it again, I kinda liked the short haired blonde woman. She was kinda cool.

War Wager

War Wager

Yeah she was, and she was the second one to be killed...  :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed