Black Super Predator?

Started by vortep, Sep 30, 2009, 07:05:09 PM

Author
Black Super Predator? (Read 211,456 times)

Urban Hunter

Urban Hunter

i havnt really read the script but are they from another clan or genetically modified?

i guess mr.black would be close to wolf regarding the age?

Travis

Travis

Quote from: vortep on Sep 30, 2009, 07:05:09 PM
What's that means? Is the predator's skin will be black ore he's mask? Any idea/

In the script, it says he has "Black" armor. That's why he is Black Super Predator. He is just Super Predator in Black armor. That's it. There is NOTHING else stating he is different then a Super Predator other than Black armor.

Milan

Milan

Quote from: Urban Hunter on Mar 30, 2010, 09:11:22 PM
i havnt really read the script but are they from another clan or genetically modified?

Spoiler
Well, more than one predator have died in that game preserve according to the script,
They hunt predators too, sometimes they crucify and torture them, I find it hard to believe that they would be a part of a bigger clan, I think that they belonged to a smaller clan or hunting party from the beginning, who decided to go their own way, they are genetically modified, it might have something to do why they went their own way and started hunting their own.
They hunt and kill how it fits them...If the classic Predator had traditions followed rules, a code, had honour or whatever one would like to label it, , then these don't.
They got no rules, they don't care about the prey showing sport, they only hunt for fun, in an area of their choosing.
[close]
I see them as the movie version of a Bad Blood.

SM

SM

As a concept a Predator who hunts other Predators has merit, it just all comes down to the execution.

Raven

Raven

Am I right in thinking that the Predator with the tusks on his mask and the single long wrist blade from the poster is the BSP or am I being a bit thick? (if I am being thick don't be mean cuz you'd only be picking on a girl ;D)

Travis

Travis

Quote from: Raven on Apr 02, 2010, 08:53:57 PM
Am I right in thinking that the Predator with the tusks on his mask and the single long wrist blade from the poster is the BSP or am I being a bit thick? (if I am being thick don't be mean cuz you'd only be picking on a girl ;D)

Haha, actually no, the BSP is the one with the Jawbone on his mask, and the one in the poster.
The one with the tusks is just one of the Super Predators. ;D

Master

Master

And all of them have single wrist blade.

Travis

Travis

Well they might... I mean we haven't seen enough of them to know that.

Urban Hunter

Urban Hunter

Quote from: Travis Scott on Apr 02, 2010, 09:04:08 PM

Haha, actually no, the BSP is the one with the Jawbone on his mask, and the one in the poster.

jawbone on his mask or is it a part of his face?

Travis

Travis

Quote from: Urban Hunter on Apr 02, 2010, 09:54:57 PM

On his mask.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Travis Scott on Apr 02, 2010, 09:56:37 PM

On his mask.
Is BSP mask missing a bit at the bottom or is that part of the mask?

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Quote from: Milan on Mar 31, 2010, 12:01:23 AM

Spoiler
Well, more than one predator have died in that game preserve according to the script,
They hunt predators too, sometimes they crucify and torture them, I find it hard to believe that they would be a part of a bigger clan, I think that they belonged to a smaller clan or hunting party from the beginning, who decided to go their own way, they are genetically modified, it might have something to do why they went their own way and started hunting their own.
They hunt and kill how it fits them...If the classic Predator had traditions followed rules, a code, had honour or whatever one would like to label it, , then these don't.
They got no rules, they don't care about the prey showing sport, they only hunt for fun, in an area of their choosing.
[close]

Couldent agree w/ you more,
Spoiler
It says in the script that if you thought a regular predator was bad you dont wanna f#$ck w/ a BSP, or something like that.
[close]
Cant wait to see just how vicious and brutal these "bad bloods" are. Isnt' it against their code or something to kill another predator w/out cause or something like that?

About the mask...... it looks like a jawbone he found and just attached it to his mask I dont think a peice of his mask is missing or anything but I could be wrong.

Milan

Milan

Quote from: Corporate Merc on Apr 03, 2010, 01:36:22 AM

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
It says in the script that if you thought a regular predator was bad you dont wanna f#$ck w/ a BSP, or something like that.
[close]
Cant wait to see just how vicious and brutal these "bad bloods" are. Isnt' it against their code or something to kill another predator w/out cause or something like that?

Yeah, but that comes from comics and other non movie media, so it's pretty much up for speculation.

That being said, I go by the "flirting" rule when it comes to the Predator as a creature.
If the comic says that a Predator followes a code that tells him that he shouldn't kill a pregnant woman cause the baby inside her ain't valued as worthy prey,
Then they show a Predator in a movie that doesn't kill his female prey cause she was pregnant, then I see them as Hunters who hunts by a code or rules.
Cause the comic flirted with the movie and the movie responded by flirting back.

We haven't seen a Predator being punished or exiled by his clan in the movies,
a flirt from the comics have been sent out but it hasn't really been answered by the movies yet,
with "Predators" it might be, it looks that way but I not 100% sure.

AvP-R said that Wolf was an elite...

But he didn't show any Superior skills and for me it's a f**king mystery how he survived the rite of passage and the hunts that came after.

Travis

Travis

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Apr 02, 2010, 11:53:52 PM
Quote from: Travis Scott on Apr 02, 2010, 09:56:37 PM

On his mask.
Is BSP mask missing a bit at the bottom or is that part of the mask?

Last I checked I didn't think he was missing anything, it's just the Jawbone on his mask at the bottom.

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Quote from: Milan on Apr 03, 2010, 02:27:43 AM
Quote from: Corporate Merc on Apr 03, 2010, 01:36:22 AM

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Yeah, but that comes from comics and other non movie media, so it's pretty much up for speculation.

That being said, I go by the "flirting" rule when it comes to the Predator as a creature.
If the comic says that a Predator followes a code that tells him that he shouldn't kill a pregnant woman cause the baby inside her ain't valued as worthy prey,
Then they show a Predator in a movie that doesn't kill his female prey cause she was pregnant, then I see them as Hunters who hunts by a code or rules.
Cause the comic flirted with the movie and the movie responded by flirting back.

We haven't seen a Predator being punished or exiled by his clan in the movies,
a flirt from the comics have been sent out but it hasn't really been answered by the movies yet,
with "Predators" it might be, it looks that way but I not 100% sure.

AvP-R said that Wolf was an elite...

But he didn't show any Superior skills and for me it's a f**king mystery how he survived the rite of passage and the hunts that came after.

Spoiler
Kinda curious how in the script and judging by the trailer how the BSPs' captured the OSP. Was he specificly sent to kill/capture them? and was he alone? In the script there was pred skulls and bones/pred equipment in front of Nolan's cave.
[close]
To many questions I know f#$king July cant get here soon enough man.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed