The Creature Effects of ADI

Started by Darkness, Aug 09, 2004, 10:50:04 PM

Author
The Creature Effects of ADI (Read 12,304 times)

Darkness

Darkness

The company selling the “AVP: The Creature Effects of ADI” book, Design Studio Press, has now started accepting orders for it. The cost differs between $19.95 and $49.95 depending if you want a paperback, hardcover or signed hardcover version of the book.

20040810_06

“The book is full of design drawings, sculptures, artist bios and much more that provide a wonderful case study of what went on behind the scenes within one of Hollywood’s top creature effects houses. You see the subtle changes and understand the reasons behind the evolution of the Alien over five feature films. You witness the extensive animatronics engineered to make the monsters move. And because Tom Woodruff, Jr. not only designs and builds the Predator…he plays him…he has an individual perspective on making creatures come alive.”

There’s a total of 322 colour images spanning 128 pages.
Thanks to Agent Glenn for the news.

20040810_07

20040810_08

20040810_09

20040810_10

20040810_11

20040810_12

20040810_13

J

J

HOOOLLLLLLYYYYYY MMMOOOOOTTTTHHHHHEEEEEEERRRRRR F****************   ;D     ;D     ;D  

Cookies

Cookies

Me want.  I hope chapters has it : )

Frosty

Frosty

so tempting to buy this book, but would have to import as i live in the UK.  bugger  4 preds against green screen looks funny

G-Dog

G-Dog

THERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G-Dog

G-Dog

thanks a lot darkness!!!! i'm going book huntin soon!!

SCAR

SCAR

Look at the queen her teeth are so white,lol!

scar pred

scar pred

there are four predators

J

J

Will we be able to click to view the larger images?     Anyone???

Saint Sinner

Saint Sinner

No, those images are provided by the website selling the books, and those are as large as they get. Dang..

CelticPredator

CelticPredator

wtf tom does not play the predator, hes too small.

Somebody

Somebody

That is AWESOME!     ;D  

Saint Sinner

Saint Sinner

What the heck is the image with the kendo-sword looking thing?

flonge

flonge

Someone should scan some pages so we fans from outside the us can take a peek    ;D  

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

frosty iv got it and im in the uk u can get it from the cinema store

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed