Verizon: Prometheus Mission Connect [Plenty of New Images]

Started by ikarop, Apr 12, 2012, 07:28:43 PM

Author
Verizon: Prometheus Mission Connect [Plenty of New Images] (Read 47,938 times)

josh_axey

Maybe it did give me the generic congrats - because it gave pics of the crew.
I was probably not paying much attention lol. ::)

Deuterium

Son of a bitch, Vickers has a bar in her suite!  She can pour me a couple fingers of fine Irish Whiskey any day.  Heck, she could pour me a shot of Space Tapir urine and I still would drink it with a smile on my face.

OpenMaw

Quote from: Deuterium on Apr 13, 2012, 12:07:33 AM
Heck, she could pour me a shot of Space Tapir urine and I still would drink it with a smile on my face.

Deuterium... Please, man. Not in front of the children.  ;D

You know the one thing i'm also really glad to see making a return are the circular designs in the ship. That was something Ridley sorta had to fight for economically on the first Alien, because it costs more to design sets like that instead of building more square rooms. It's very much true to the design of Alien in that sense, too. :) I mean, it looks like a real place which I really like. Unlike some other recent sci fi films which felt like walking through an Apple store.

Space Sweeper

Spoiler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j3okb3kuts#

Gurrrrl likes her comfort... I can dig that scene.

[close]

szkoki

OK! It was cool it was all good but now there is way to much hype.... ??? what if the movie doesnt come up to the expectations?

Space Sweeper

Then let's just say it's not the movie's fault.

First Blood

It will fall on the shoulders of a fella named Lindelof.

Space Sweeper

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 13, 2012, 01:02:09 AM
It will fall on the shoulders of a fella named Lindelof.
Unfortunately, because it's trendy to hate on him... even though Spaihts did the majority of the script from what we know. And I doubt he'll pander to fan expectations (we've all seen the theories), so I expect plenty of people here to hate the movie, no matter how good it really is.

Only thing that's doing the movie any wrong at this point is the marketing; they're really letting a lot slip through the cracks as of late, even here with the Verizon minigame, they spoil the fact that
Spoiler
Vickers is stowing an elderly Weyland aboard the Prometheus.
[close]

And with this over-marketing, fanboy expectations will grow and grow and grow until their isolated minds can't handle it anymore.

First Blood

First Blood

Yeah, the movie is still a few months away and they're letting a lot out of the bag. 

Spoiler
Though I suppose it was no surprise that Weyland was on board the Prometheus.
[close]

The Verizon mini-game just reassured it. I almost wish the marketing would slow to a halt so there's still some sense of mystery and intrigue left once the flick comes out.

ThisBethesdaSea

Maybe this has been addressed already.....but that room with the bar and the couch...are we sure it's Vicker's quarters and we're sure it's on the Prometheus? The windows in that room appear to look outside in an earth-type environment.

Space Sweeper

Pretty sure those are cabinets with inner-lighting, dude.

LarsVader

Just letting you know that my answer "She is a droid." also got accepted.
So no confirmation of anything.

Feral_PRED

Quote from: LarsVader on Apr 13, 2012, 01:49:22 AM
Just letting you know that my answer "She is a droid." also got accepted.
So no confirmation of anything.
The same for me. lol  :D

eyeballkid

This movie just gets more weird by the day, I love it!

Cvalda

Oh wow, are those interiors gorgeous. Need this movie now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed