Aliens v. Predator - The Hunt Begins Miniatures Game

Started by Manchu, Oct 10, 2013, 03:38:58 PM

Author
Aliens v. Predator - The Hunt Begins Miniatures Game (Read 393,574 times)

[cancerblack]

Hey guys, you should totally join up for this FB group. Lots of active projects and custom shit for AvP wargaming, very little bitching about the Kickstarter/release date:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/729606857152569/

richardatwood76

I signed up

Corporal Hicks

I've joined too.

Eldritch_DM

Sign me up!  :D

PRJ_since1990

Signed up too! So I guess at this point we are still waiting on Fox to approve every little detail and then we will get our shit shipped right?

[cancerblack]

Corporal Hicks

Looking good as usual pal!

[cancerblack]

Thanks Hicks. :)

My super glue should be arriving any minute now, so I can affix these badboys to some Secret Weapon bases and get painting. :D

Eldritch_DM

That's some nice modeling work there Cancerblack. Keep it up. I'm gonna try my hand at something ambitious and attempt to make a flying Queen out of some Tyranid bits and a Swarmlord kit. lol We'll see how it goes.

[cancerblack]

The Tyranid Prime shoulder plates are helpful for making Queen heads. ;)

Eldritch_DM

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Mar 03, 2015, 06:00:51 AM
The Tyranid Prime shoulder plates are helpful for making Queen heads. ;)

I've got something better! lol

[cancerblack]

I dunno, mine is gunna take a lot more effort (especially epoxy work), but check out dat silhouette:

SizzyBubbles

Overall that's some impressive business all around. Some pro-modifying skills there.

[cancerblack]

Finished:

[cancerblack]

QuoteHappy Days! We have just got final approval for all aspects of the game, with the exception of the rules. The rules are in the final stages and just need to be sent to a professional proofing company. We will continue to update when we can, but it's fair to say that today is a good day. I suspect there will be some celebrating tonight in Prodos Towers!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed