AvP Trailer Finally Online

Started by Darkness, Jun 16, 2004, 10:01:30 PM

Author
AvP Trailer Finally Online (Read 38,165 times)

jevjnd2000

jevjnd2000

Special fx wise I don't see why people refer to the old movies, this is a modern $90 million flick.  This movie is going to be phenomenol visually, I wish that some wouldn't complain about it.  I for one couldn't be happier, and looking back on it PW was the right choice.  It's going to be nice come August, I hope that everyone here enjoys it, I know that I will.

DeaconRage

DeaconRage

and guys, this is a sequal to the predator franchinse, so why would everything stay the same. dont  things evolve or create new weapons,ect. hence the new weaponry, if everything stayed teh same, humans would still be in tehs tone age.

jevjnd2000

jevjnd2000

Special fx wise I don't see why people refer to the old movies, this is a modern $90 million flick.  This movie is going to be phenomenol visually, I wish that some wouldn't complain about it.  I for one couldn't be happier, and looking back on it PW was the right choice.  It's going to be nice come August, I hope that everyone here enjoys it, I know that I will.

THE REAL PREDATOR

THE REAL PREDATOR

id just like to add to Z comment in that this will become a classic.  i have never been MORE BLOWN AWAY- sex aside.  i told you all the CGI was AMAZING!!!!!!!   and dont even get me started on the MUSIC!!!!!! its utterly FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!   i love the part where we see the predator throwing the alien in slow motion. i think some cool slow motion shots would actually benefit this movie, i didnt thikn it would before but i do think so now.  ive never been more ecited in my life about a movie- i pray you this, will go down as one of the greats of sci fi.  Forte Fortuna Adjuvat...............-real pred

DeaconRage

DeaconRage

THE REAL PREDATOR ... wait until the movie comes out before u judge it man, we dont wanna get all hyped up and then shot down like alien resurrection *prays its a godly movie*

Frosty

Frosty

I agree, the one reason this film will work becasue it will please all.  I mean would all like to think that people would of seen the other movies, and appreciate the background knowledge and company (weyland) storylines to utterly love this film, and they will  On the flip side it will work perfectly on its own, and appeal to a wider audience, not just the fan as a single movie.  (but the fan will enjoy more me thinks)  I will now try to stop gettign info on it now, and wait to see the final product.  Frosty...

jevjnd2000

jevjnd2000

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Rusty Nails, I know many people that didn't know what it was. I first didn't notice it either, until I saw it. :)

frostedPred

frostedPred

;)    All looks good, but both scenes of jumping man and the predator - they look real bad.  They look more like they are being tugged through the air on wires.  I mean, in the predator shot, he is moving his arms and legs whilst in the air, and theres no sense of him building up momento and leaping across the gap.  despite those two scenes and some lame line delivery, all looks sweet! cant wait to see it

Variable

Variable

Hey hey guys. That was great. GREAT. Best trailer I have ever seen. When I saw it at the theater people were also blown away. This movie is going to make big bucks at the box office. It made it look like a very dark movie. Scary too. Fansof the alien & pred movies will be able to watch and enjoy this movie. The visual effects look great and the sound. They might get an Oscar for this one...

the dark lord

the dark lord

so wait AvP glaxey isnt shut down

SENTINEL

SENTINEL

THIS MOVIE TO GOING TO BE INTENSE! i CAN SEE IT NOW!   ;D  

brianjrmav_24

brianjrmav_24

Wow, whoever just dared to criticize the scene where Scar is leaping the gap in the Chamber of the Gods is a loonie. Obviously you never saw the rough cut of that scene in Featurette 2, if you said that the rough scene was horribly obvious that wires were being used, then I would have agreed, but this scene was cleaned up so much with CG, and I love how he cloaks in midair and the camera pans and follows him until he lands. Also, how can you tell that Scar didn't get a running start. It was just a clip, I'm sure it shows him dodging the bullets, darting into a hallway then getting a running start to jump the gap. A quick question for anyone who might know this, is the ruby red vision you saw Celtic using some new form of IR vision? I mean, I dont really have a problem with it, it looks incredible, but I'd be kind of shocked if Paul didn't just go along with the traditional vision that had a blue background. Whoever said that this movie is also going to scare the heck of people, its an understatement. That was great how the one gunman scanned right past the Predator who was standing still, mistook him for a statue, then when he realizes something isn't quite right with that, he gets nailed with a spear. That'll make people jump!

Cetanu

Cetanu

Hey yeah, c'mon whoever dissed how the Predator was flailing, which, dont be so dramatic and blow it way out of proportion, he wasn't flailing that much anyways, and besides, these are freaking teenage Yautja. You cant expect them to move completely perfectly and look all composed, they're rookies, this coming - of - age ritual brings out the best of the young ones, the ones who can't adapt are killed. Now, if I saw a Warrior Yautja leap a gap like that, I'd be a little upset, because the Warrior has survived so many hunts and can justly be labeled a veteran, they get to the point where they travel to foreign worlds and hunt alone they're so skilled. Its great, the Yautja you saw in Predator was a Warrior, that fella was no teenager. Also, did anyone happen to catch a glimpse of perhaps the Elder Predator in any of the trailers, it'd be neat to know what exactly his role is besides his obvious one which will include burning the clan mark into one of the teen Predators foreheads ( Blooding ) after he's killed an Alien and claimed its skull.

Variable

Variable

Yes I agree with Cetanu. These arnt experienced Yautja. They are young and are most likly to not move correctly, will use cloaking alot more, and not be experienced. I guess only those that are fully educated in the AvP world can understand that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed