Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Jan 19, 2012, 09:14:15 AM
I did not notice the blacking out.
It's because your Australian.

alanwu1233

alanwu1233

Do you think this kind of bills will be passed :-\

Ghostface

Ghostface

Eventually yes. I'm surprised they're trying to cram it all into one bill. Usually they incrementally add new things so you notice as much.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzqMoOk9NWc#ws

This is so screwed up and yet it keeps getting worse.

Quote from: RothschildEventually yes. I'm surprised they're trying to cram it all into one bill. Usually they incrementally add new things so you notice as much.
I'd have to think they are really just that afraid of the freedom of the Internet. Money alone doesn't justify how they handled this. Creepy.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 19, 2012, 11:01:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzqMoOk9NWc#ws

This is so screwed up and yet it keeps getting worse.

Quote from: RothschildEventually yes. I'm surprised they're trying to cram it all into one bill. Usually they incrementally add new things so you notice as much.
I'd have to think they are really just that afraid of the freedom of the Internet. Money alone doesn't justify how they handled this. Creepy.

The internet is getting too powerful.

"In the US, Google received 757 takedown requests across its sites and services, up 70 per cent from the second half of last year,"

Magneto

Magneto

Goodbye, World. I will always remember you.

A question though, because I don't fully understand American politics: Would Congress (assuming that's who will be passing this bill) still vote to pass it even though it's clear everyone, not just in America but around the world, are opposing it? Wouldn't that be destructive and cause extreme tensions with other countries?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich is back and he's figured out he's been trolled.

1. S.O.P.A hasn't even been passed yet.

2. First Bood quotes my "suck my..." post as removed yet I can still see my own original post just fine. It doesn't make sense to black out the quote of my post but not my original post, unless their f**king morons.

3. The one clai that facebook is experienceing it too. I searched over many pages and saw nothing at all.

4. They failed the first test when I "stole" lyrics from a song and nothing was done.

5. Avatars and signatures are still safe.

6. I believe through messages I'm not just being trolled, I'm being trolled on a massive scale.

7. Other areas on AvPG seem normal.

8. By chance I'm wrong, they are just blocking what they don't want to hear so they can sleep better at night, but point #2 gives me doubts.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 19, 2012, 04:04:54 PM
Crazy Rich is back and he's figured out he's been trolled.

1. S.O.P.A hasn't even been passed yet.

2. First Bood quotes my "suck my..." post as removed yet I can still see my own original post just fine. It doesn't make sense to black out the quote of my post but not my original post, unless their f**king morons.

3. The one clai that facebook is experienceing it too. I searched over many pages and saw nothing at all.

4. They failed the first test when I "stole" lyrics from a song and nothing was done.

5. Avatars and signatures are still safe.

6. I believe through messages I'm not just being trolled, I'm being trolled on a massive scale.

7. Other areas on AvPG seem normal.

8. By chance I'm wrong, they are just blocking what they don't want to hear so they can sleep better at night, but point #2 gives me doubts.

Spoiler
[close]

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Curse you! I'll get my revenge one day! I'm not saying when.  :)

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 19, 2012, 04:52:20 PM

My bad mate - yeah I was trollin' a bit. Just having a little fun. No hard feelings?  :)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

One day...

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 19, 2012, 04:53:24 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 19, 2012, 04:52:20 PM

My bad mate - yeah I was trollin' a bit. Just having a little fun. No hard feelings?  :)

Meeeh... no hard feelings.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed