Alien: Covenant in Upcoming Magazines

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 21, 2016, 04:26:02 PM

Author
Alien: Covenant in Upcoming Magazines (Read 69,234 times)

Corporal Hicks

Alien: Covenant is going to be covered in the next Empire and the next Entertainment Weekly. I imagine it'll be coverage of the Showcase 2017 event but it'll be worth looking out for in case they come with some new stills.

Throw up anymore you guys come across.

BonesawT101

Any idea what date EW and Empire are released in UK and Ireland, Hicks? I'll be sure to pick these up.

Darkness

The next issue of Empire is out 29/12/16 but we'll have scans as soon as we get them.

BonesawT101

Quote from: Darkness on Dec 21, 2016, 05:06:18 PM
The next issue of Empire is out 29/12/16 but we'll have scans as soon as we get them.
Thanks man, btw awesome profile pic.

Corporal Hicks

I believe EW is out this Friday. Planning on grabbing digital editions if I can, better quality than scanning.

Gazz

Just got my EMPIRE magazine in the post:

BonesawT101

GET THOSE SCANS UP!! ;D ??? :o ;D :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

I see some new pictures.  :) Trying to see if it's available on my Phone for clearer images.

Gazz

Sorry folks, don't have a scanner nor the time to find one. I'm sure they'll be officially released imminently.

Corporal Hicks

What's on the cover of this issue, Gazz?

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Gazz on Dec 22, 2016, 12:50:44 PM

Who is that with David, and what does the write up say!!

Gazz

Gazz

Quote from: Himmelblau on Dec 22, 2016, 01:09:46 PM
Quote from: Gazz on Dec 22, 2016, 12:50:44 PM

The article can be zoomed in enough to read the article.  ;)

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 22, 2016, 01:06:42 PM

Trainspotting 2.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Himmelblau on Dec 22, 2016, 01:09:46 PM

It's Walter, I think. You can see some of the text if you zoom into the picture.

Quote from: Gazz on Dec 22, 2016, 01:10:35 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 22, 2016, 01:06:42 PM

Trainspotting 2.

Thanks, Gazz. Looks like it's the Feb issue which wont be out for another week or so. It's not available on the app store. You manage to get an early copy, Gazz?

Any chance of some photos of the whole article and closer ones of the new stills? Not sure we can wait.  :laugh:

Gazz

Gazz

Subscribers get the magazine a week early.

That is the whole article unfortunately. I'll get some better pics up soon as I can.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ah, it's just the page and half spread. The whole article is in view in that case. Thanks, Gazz. I'm going to throw up a news post  now (credit to yourself, of course) but if you could post some clearer closer pictures of the stills that'd be much appreciated.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed