Two New Alien vs. Predator Galaxy Exclusive Shirts Available on TeePublic!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 09, 2020, 06:01:00 PM

Author
Two New Alien vs. Predator Galaxy Exclusive Shirts Available on TeePublic! (Read 6,984 times)

Corporal Hicks

Did you know Alien vs. Predator Galaxy had a TeePublic store?! I’d forgive you if you don’t as it’s not something I’ve ever pushed. However, occasionally we’re asked about purchasing the AvP Galaxy shirts I sometimes post pictures of myself wearing and TeePublic is a really easy way for people to snag those shirts! So if you ever want to show some support and represent the website, several versions of our logo are actually available to buy!

AvP Galaxy’s Corporal Hicks alongside Alien’s Veronica Cartwright.

Our storefront also promotes and features the designs of other amazing folk on TeePublic. But we didn’t want to miss out on all that fun, we wanted to add our own unique take to that storefront. So we commissioned the amazingly talented Adam Milicevic to design us two brand spanking new AvP Galaxy exclusive designs.

It says Alien vs. Predator in our site title, but the amount of crossover material is barely anything when compared to the individual releases. So we wanted something that honored the crossover, while also being awesome in its own right and Adam delivered on our concepts! Check them out below!

In additional to designing our new shirts, Adam has some pretty cool previous Alien credentials!  He was the designer responsible for The Bradford Exchange’s gorgeous Aliens Xenomorph Digital Clock. He was also the Creative Director at Universal Studios Japan that was responsible for developing the Japanese Alien vs. Predator Horror Maze in 2015!

So what are you waiting for?! Head on over to our TeePublic store front and pick up a shirt (or another item of clothing)! The above designs are available in a few different options with different logos, and they’re also currently discounted for the first two days of sale!

Front and back of the design with our retro logo on the reverse.

Make sure you stick with Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest Alien and Predator news! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter, Instagram and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums!

Voodoo Magic

Looking good Hicks!

I like them all, but I especially like how the AVPG logo is in the color of the Predator's blood. Nice!!

Darkness

I fancy the Predator one. What size did you get?

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Large and Purple Heather baby.  ;D

426Buddy

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Darkness on Jan 09, 2020, 09:57:25 PM
I fancy the Predator one. What size did you get?

I got the large myself. I really do love them.

Whiskeybrewer

Voodoo Magic

A little off-topic here, but Veronica sure does like her pearls!

It suits her though. :)

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, she's looking real good in that picture! That shirt is another one I wear quite often. Love that circular logo.

Corporal Hicks

Don't forget to post up pictures when you receive yours!

Kradan

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 10, 2020, 01:41:31 PM
A little off-topic here, but Veronica sure does like her pearls!

It suits her though. :)

I soooo jealous of him.

Local Trouble

I want to see a pic of Hicks wearing this shirt...

Spoiler
[close]

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 10, 2020, 12:26:59 AM

Spoiler
[close]

Now I do, too! :laugh:

Huggs

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 10, 2020, 12:26:59 AM

Spoiler
[close]

Ah, the clothing of true psychopaths.

Corporal Hicks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed