Joss Whedon is not good

Started by EJA, Jan 03, 2022, 01:42:50 PM

Author
Joss Whedon is not good (Read 2,206 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: EJA on Jan 12, 2022, 05:32:33 PM
Quote from: SiL on Jan 11, 2022, 09:32:04 PM
And Gal Gadot, and a bunch of other actresses.

And what makes it worse is that he touted himself as being so much for female empowerment.
That's based mostly on his written characters (Ripley8, Call, Buffy, the characters from Firefly, whoever the protagonist of Dollhouse was) where he's been known for his Strong Female Protagonists, but real-life actions speak louder than his fictional characters' words.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jan 16, 2022, 05:02:28 PM
That's based mostly on his written characters (Ripley8, Call, Buffy, the characters from Firefly, whoever the protagonist of Dollhouse was) where he's been known for his Strong Female Protagonists, but real-life actions speak louder than his fictional characters' words.

Eh... I seem to recall him going on something of a social media crusade not long before being outed as a total creep himself.

I could be mistaken, but I don't think I am.

SiL

SiL

Joss Whedon is doing everything in his power to make himself look like the biggest piece of shit, under the guise of defending himself. Hilarious.

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2022/jan/18/im-one-of-the-nicer-showrunners-joss-whedon-denies-misconduct-allegations

EJA

EJA

He wasn't allowed to be alone with Michelle Trachtenberg.

He tried to bully Charisma Carpenter into having an abortion.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: EJA on Jan 18, 2022, 07:43:43 PM
He tried to bully Charisma Carpenter into having an abortion.

Holy shit I forgot that one.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed