What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 587,190 times)

Sol

Sol

Since the last update given here, we had a second miscarriage. What makes it worse, it could be something super preventable. Just taking blood thinners, due to a possible blood-clotting issue. But of course, medical professionals want you to have two before they will test for it, which makes no sense.

The second miscarriage were twins. I've been in a bad place for awhile, now. Just don't know when we will catch a break.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I'm so sorry Sol. I can't imagine how you feel.

Sol

Sol

It's been rough. Neither of us are willing to give up, but the clock is ticking. And having so many losses (we named the first child), it just takes a toll on us. We both haven't been in the same in awhile.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

So very tragic. Prayers sent for comfort and peace for you, your wife and loved ones.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Condolences, Sol.  :(

Sol

Sol

I appreciate you all. <3

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Well that put my problems I was about to complain about in perspective.

I can't even imagine Sol. So, so sorry, to you and your wife. Hopefully AvPGalaxy and the like can give you some much needed distraction.

Sol

Sol

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 26, 2021, 10:35:53 PM
Well that put my problems I was about to complain about in perspective.

I can't even imagine Sol. So, so sorry, to you and your wife. Hopefully AvPGalaxy and the like can give you some much needed distraction.

I appreciate that. It usually does. :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Shock to the system getting back into normal work patterns. Didn't get to sleep for ages last night, and still a little tired this morning.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 05, 2022, 09:05:40 AM
Shock to the system getting back into normal work patterns. Didn't get to sleep for ages last night, and still a little tired this morning.

Had to go back to work yesterday and had 0 hours of sleep because my sleep schedule changed during 2 weeks of vacation. Of all things eye drops helped me survive the day until I got home, dropped everything and went straight to bed.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've hit that point where I'm now just too tired to really do much, but I don't just want to crash when I'm done so I'm fighting really hard to not just be "f**k it all" and just veg out when I get home. This is what I struggled with the majority of 2021. It's hard work fighting your brain.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

You'll up staying awake too late and have an awful morning, won't you?

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

People coming into work sick. Have you no compassion for others?  >:(

The state reported over 16,500 new cases of the virus in the last day.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Jan 05, 2022, 09:58:38 PM

I would imagine people still need to pay their bills. At least, it is how it works here

Dachande

Dachande

Quote from: Kradan on Jan 05, 2022, 10:05:08 PM
Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Jan 05, 2022, 09:58:38 PM

I would imagine people still need to pay their bills. At least, it is how it works here

Does sick pay not exist?

I havent been able to work since Boxing day, due to covid but i'll still get paid for every day i can't come in to work.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed