Prometheus in 4D (D-BOX)

Started by psychonaut25, Jun 05, 2012, 07:23:17 AM

Author
Prometheus in 4D (D-BOX) (Read 3,784 times)

psychonaut25

psychonaut25

Does anyone have seen Prometheus in 3D with D-Box vibrations? I have googled that Prometheus is D-Box encoded, and in my city is cinema equiped with d-box seats so I'm quite curious about seeing this movie in "4D" cinema. :)

Jango1201

Jango1201

What the hell is a d- box and 4D ???

psychonaut25

RICH-ENGLAND

RICH-ENGLAND

not heard of that before, but its obviously like the vibrating game pads for playstation, x box etc, they do add a bit extra to gaming so i would imagine it would be pretty good for movies too.

good stuff, i hope its popular and becomes the norm at all cinemas.

thanks

rich

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Oh I didn't know they still had these. Thought they died out in the late 90's due to no one wanting to pay extra.

psychonaut25

psychonaut25

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jun 05, 2012, 09:47:00 AM
Oh I didn't know they still had these. Thought they died out in the late 90's due to no one wanting to pay extra.

What I see around me, is that this "technology" is coming back. Side by side with 3D it could be quite interesting. It's used in fun parks for many years. In my town is new cinema build that have these seats and reald3d projection so prometheus there can be pretty good.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed