AvPGalaxy's Least Favourite Movie

Started by War Wager, Apr 22, 2008, 04:29:38 PM

Which is your least fave movie of the whole franchise?

Predator
6 (1%)
Predator 2
15 (2.6%)
AvP: Alien vs. Predator
51 (8.8%)
AvPR: Aliens vs. Predator - Requiem
270 (46.6%)
Alien
9 (1.6%)
Aliens
7 (1.2%)
AlienĀ³
37 (6.4%)
Alien Resurrection
101 (17.4%)
Predators
12 (2.1%)
Prometheus
25 (4.3%)
Alien Covenant
12 (2.1%)
The Predator
34 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 559

Author
AvPGalaxy's Least Favourite Movie (Read 232,146 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It's a tie for me b/w AvP and A:R.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: AVPVT Extinction on Apr 22, 2008, 04:41:54 PM
For me is Alien because of it's slow passing through the movie and the creature doesn't seem scary at all but I respect the movie what it is.

Wow really? That's funny, because I find myself bored watching The Godsend & think that is a little outdated, while I would watch Alien hundreds of times and it never loses it's flavor. Alien blew my mind alway due to amazing artwork and amazing specail effects.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I felt the same way when I watched Alien for the first time, so I don't blame the guy. It was only after I learnt about its background and what it did for sci-fi films did I understand its impact.

Bone Crusher

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 28, 2008, 04:38:37 PM
I felt the same way when I watched Alien for the first time, so I don't blame the guy. It was only after I learnt about its background and what it did for sci-fi films did I understand its impact.
me too i always prefered aliens though alien started it all its still a good movie though ;D

That Yellow Alien

*covers ears*

I'm not listening! I'm not listening!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

That's ok, you're not supposed to.

War Wager

"You're a lair, and a theif!"

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I never thought Alien was borning. It slow at first but most horror movies like Psycho and Jaws are just like that as well.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

That's exactly why it works 8)

The Diesel

Quote from: Aeus on Apr 22, 2008, 09:26:51 PM
Alien Ressurection. I'd rather squeeze the nutrients from my poo and drink it than watch that film again.
Seconded.

Bone Crusher

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Apr 28, 2008, 09:29:21 PM
I never thought Alien was borning. It slow at first but most horror movies like Psycho and Jaws are just like that as well.
It was a good movie slow but suspenseful ;D

Purebreedalien

Alien Ressurection. Easily. I haven't watched it since 2005. Three damn years. I hate it. Turd coloured Aliens, Newborn, Ripley and her clones. Ripley's story ended with Alien 3. I will never soil my eyes with this piece of crappy film ever again. Unless I want a laugh or if I wnat to see how bad it is once again.

brad873

brad873

hmm, AVPR is a close econd, but i dont like predator. AVPR was bad, but it kind of grows on you after a long while, like AR

b-raz

b-raz

Alien Resurrection, that movie was just hella boring, I remember seeing it in theatre.

gameoverman

I don't understand the A:R hate - sure, it's a bad alien movie, but the visual effects and cinematography are spectacular and Sigourney Weaver's, Ron Perlman's, Brad Dourif's and the other actor's performances are always fun.

For me the worst is AVPR - what a piece of shit movie that is.  Followed by Predator 2.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed