Another New AvP Image

Started by Darkness, Jul 30, 2004, 08:42:16 PM

Author
Another New AvP Image (Read 14,447 times)

HellAlien

HellAlien

Thats a cool pic. Poor weyland, just trying to save his butt. And on that pic, the pred doesnt seem TOO bulky, its perfect. They r gonna kick ass in this. Good old preds, a 14 years abscence. But again i think that that combistick is too small. Its almost lookin like a lil needle. Easier to weld for the pred tho. But wont do that much dmg to an alien exp if really well aimed.

avpmaster132004

avpmaster132004

cool

Yeah, Darkness! This time i want credits for that one, dammit!   >:D       :D  

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

lokos very very nice

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

wow, lance has got some cohones, crazy bastard!

MoBiUG

MoBiUG

And suddenly the naysayers shut the hell up   ;D   Man, does that look sweet.

Terhou

Terhou

Cool pic

J

J

Scar seems to be one of the smallest of the predators ( I could be wrong), but still looks freakin big when standing next to Weyland.

MoBiUG

MoBiUG

My crystal ball tells me... Good reviews for this film shall filter through Rottentomatoes. A fitting end to the Summer methinks.

Shadow of FUS

Shadow of FUS

Singing a different tune now are we? Yesterday you were all say "OMg! PG 13!! Teh sux.Anderson must die!!" but now its "This will rule!"  Heh.

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

yes, quite intresting how opinions change form post to post

J

J

BOI! I haven't seen opinions change so fast since George Bush got elected for President!    DAMN!   ;D  

SHURIKEN

SHURIKEN

has anyone see what ian white looks like   all i know is he is a former basketball player  i think the bulkiest predators out of all of them is celtic he looked rather bulky in the featurettes that showed him running        anyone else agree?

Heavy Metal Spike

Heavy Metal Spike

LOOOOOOOVEEEE ITTTTTTTTT!  Sends shivers down mah back and makes the hairs on my arms stand on end.  Still got hopes for this - haven't looked forward to a movie this much since the first X-Men  Geez - Predatore vs. Alien vs. Wolverine - that'd be a goodun eh?     ;D     ;D     ;D  

Predgirl

Predgirl

That is the best pic so far that I've seen.  Poor Weyland he doesn't know whats coming for him.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed