Alien: Covenant Trailer Classified

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Dec 20, 2016, 04:35:24 PM

Author
Alien: Covenant Trailer Classified (Read 18,056 times)

Xeno_from_Chino

Xeno_from_Chino

@Hellspawn28. I was thinking the same thing. It really is a good time to be a fan of both franchises. Especially this time around since both movies look to be shaping up very well so far. I think us fans are in store for good movies in the near future and the coming years. Can't wait for the AC trailer. I feel like it won't be Christmas without it. haha.

Protozoid

Quote from: Predatorium on Dec 20, 2016, 07:27:10 PM
DAVID Bowie and the song goes:
There was a boy,
A very strange enchanted boy.

They say he wandered very far,
Very far over land and sea.....
Lovely. Typical Ridley Scott, nailing the esoteric details.

I'm still confused about the date for the trailer, but I guess nobody knows for certain? People have named just about every day of 2016 as the possibly arrival date lol

Corporal Hicks

We'll see in just over 16 hours if this microsecond countdown pans out. I'm hoping we get another still with another number at some point within the next 8 hours or so.

itshouldneverhavebeenabug

itshouldneverhavebeenabug

Maybe the countdown is strange like David's response to Vickers: 18 days, 36 hours ...

Parker

Parker

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 21, 2016, 09:45:58 AM
We'll see in just over 16 hours if this microsecond countdown pans out. I'm hoping we get another still with another number at some point within the next 8 hours or so.

A picture of McBride and Franco in their WY suits ;D

Corporal Hicks

Well I think it's safe to say that microsecond countdown idea isn't panning out.

Enoch

Enoch

I think we ll get trailer today or tomorrow.

lv_226

lv_226

Quote from: Enoch on Dec 21, 2016, 03:22:27 PM
I think we ll get trailer today or tomorrow.
I hope you're right, I really do..

Ultramorph

Yeah, I'm thinking a Friday night release.

Corporal Hicks

I'm back to the thinking the Christmas Eve/Day as originally hinted to me by Fox.

Pvt. Himmel

:o

Corporal Hicks

Comeon, Himmel! You know that's one of Scified accounts that are made to look official. For shame.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 21, 2016, 03:47:18 PM
Comeon, Himmel! You know that's one of Scified accounts that are made to look official. For shame.

Is it i just got it from the other site that i go to..  >:( They don't ever provide link to what they post... :-[

Corporal Hicks

You should recognize by now.  :laugh:

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 21, 2016, 03:49:48 PM
You should recognize by now.  :laugh:

I know. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed