New Predator vs Predalien Picture

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 14, 2007, 11:40:01 PM

Author
New Predator vs Predalien Picture (Read 24,322 times)

winston_wolf

winston_wolf

hw mny 'hybrids' are going to be in this movie? and the predator ship that crashes at the start of the trailer is that the one that 'the wolf's' on (love that name by the way) or does he come after? just wondering because iv'e read the mtv interview just want 2 clarify? thanks guys i love u all! x   :D  

scarface

scarface

O.O...sorry i let that one slip   :'(  ..oh well.....i know people..and theyre telling me that at one piont a couple of eggs get knocked into a zoo by something or someone careless...i hope total choas insues   ;D  what zoo...thats what you get for not listening to my posts.

The Chibi Kiriyama

I don't know...it looks better than the one in AVP and doesn't seem to steal off of the Broken Tusk detail, but something about the eyes I'm just not feeling. It's just a sliver too obvious he's a man in a suit.

scarface

scarface

true   ::)     ::)  

Torque

Torque

Cool! i just hope there arn't too many hybrids just the predalien and one other will do!   so where did u get that hot scoop from scarface?   ;D  

Torque

Torque

what about the ship at the start? is The Wolf on there?    ::)  

Xenomorphine

Nobody's mentioned this...  Firstly, it has the crest from the 'Predator 2' design.  Secondly... And this is just so weird... The thing has the fang-like protrusions on the 'knuckle' of the lower mandibles, but they're angled foward. Why?

Night Killer

Night Killer

The predalien looks great!  The predator doesn't look that good but maybe it's just the lighting.

cheezyspam

cheezyspam

yellow and to rubbery? are you finally running out of realistic negative things to say?

Jenga

Jenga

Shape of predator face: Xenomorphine is right, that's the crest of from two, the general face from one with the extra mandible fangs from two except that they curve up from the front of the bottom of the mandible instead of come of the bottom and point down.  Color of the face:  The whole picture is colored/tinted/white balanced yellow so there is no way to tell from that picture weather or not he has that same fakey bright yellow skin tone as Scar did.  Realism of the face:  Again you can't tell from the picture but I think a lot of what helped with the realism in Predator 1 that was missing from AVP/Scar: Wet skin and sutble facial movements such as slight stirring of the mandibles.  These things didn't exist in AVP. The skin was matte surface (according to the filmmakers so that he didn't seem as creepy and alien - go figure) which made Scar appear to be foam rubber...which he was (or silicone).  The original predator was designed to be unsettling, creepy, alien and slimy and he he's SOOOO much more interesting and convincing because of it.

nchurch81

so after looking at some pics of the original predator... I'm think what the issue is (and it's not a huge one to me" was that that lower mandibles on this predator open up too far.  The original predator almost had this crazy kind of smile because of it,.  But I"m diggin the new predator face.  But, I agree, none have so far been quite as good as the original.

Sulaco

Sulaco

It looks like a mix between AVP and Predator 2... this is actually the first pic I don't like.

Aran

Aran

why the complaints on how Wolf looks like? just be glad dis Pred is gona kick the Aliens butt once & for all, especially the Predalien.   :P  

Chet

Chet

this predator has the mandibles in P2 and the forehead in P1 idk about the rest of the face but thats what i could tell. Idk but the costume designers lack originality on the face but we would have to wait and see

Chet

Chet

i think i see Wolf's left eye (one his left) is gone. and I see the predators acid scars in the beginning part of his forehead in the left side (his left)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed