AICN Slates Requiem

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 24, 2007, 09:33:19 PM

Author
AICN Slates Requiem (Read 17,234 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ah, it always comes back to Aint It Cool News. Remember when they told us Anderson’s AvP was gonna suck balls? Remember when they got Fox – and us – in a big rile over an old AvP Requiem script? Good times. Well, they’re back to stir more trouble with two new reviews:

“So, basically what I’m saying is this very well might be the worst film of the year . . . worse than ‘Hitman’ . . . YES, WORSE THAN THAT. There’s one, ONE cool death, but I’ll leave that alone for anyone who finds themselves trapped watching this waste of celluloid. No tension, no buildup, no payoff, no point. Go see ‘Sweeney Todd’ again, I guarantee you’ll have a better time.”

So that ones negative, the other ones so-so. So erm…yeah. I sure hope this guy is talking out his ass. You can read them both over at AICN. Thanks to Space Disc Jockey.

Venenoso

Venenoso

Great news.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Pleaseeeeeeeeee I hope theres some miracle of a chance these guys havent seen the film and are just bashing it just to bash it.

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

the negativity is getting to me, not coming here anymore, this is stupid.

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

yeah, they'e probably bashing it because they know that AvP sucked ass and everyone thinks that AvP-R is goanna suck even more ass but it wont!!! i'll laugh it earns 765 million world wide and has a weekend box office gross of 154 million!!   :)  

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

*sigh*

Necronomicon

Necronomicon

You alright there Corporal?   Guys, make up your own damn mind....

crypto84

crypto84

Just take no notice of them guys, they are just mad that they most likely not getting laid this christmas.     :D   Just wait until you see the film and judge it for yourselves.

AncientPred

AncientPred

AICN was right about AVP and the script review of AVPR. So right in fact that Fox freaked out and tried to sue them. They're just as hopeful as all of us. And are only posting reviews sent to them. Just go with the knowledge that those at AICN are like us. And see the movie if you want to.

SHREK

SHREK

well i was sceptecal in my other posts but it says this could be worse than hitman.......hitman was a very good film so i wont take much notice of this particular review but if they alll say the same thing then they must be right......

Jojo

Jojo

I would not bother with AICN. Morairty and quint hate fox with passion so they will slam and put negative reviews for whatever fanboy driven movie that studio does.

AncientPred

AncientPred

Well to be fair, 20th Century Fox has given everyone about a billion reasons to hate them.

nick

nick

i agree with shrek, these guys must be retards if they think hitman was bad, it was awsome, but avp-r will be more awsome

David Nicholson

David Nicholson

Did anyone read that second review? Are you really going to care what someone who compared this movie to stomping babies thinks?

darkangel

darkangel

well i don't care what the critics say. that's just their opinion. they just want to ruin it for everyone who wants to go out and enjoy the film. so for the fans that come here don't let it get to you. it's just their opinion on it

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed