Predator: If It Bleeds - New Predator Anthology

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 02, 2016, 03:47:44 PM

Author
Predator: If It Bleeds - New Predator Anthology (Read 120,233 times)

Wysps

There are two: Hashori and Yaquita. There's also "The Widow Clan". Several references to females.

happypred

I recall gender was described from a limited human perspective but it's been a while

Wweyland

So now the new Stephen King's horror anthology is called If It Bleeds as well:
https://birthmoviesdeath.com/2019/10/03/stephen-kings-next-book-awesomely-titled-if-it-bleeds
That's gonna cause some confusion.

The Old One

The Old One

I doubt it honestly.

Saith

Saith

So,
this new Anthology (of which I'm sure we're all looking forward to) addresses the prospect of a Predator 2 sequel.
We've already had 'Drug War' also future efforts allude to the possibility of 'Harrigans War' and baring in mind the recently unveiled Stalking Shadows promises a true Pred 2 continuation.

But, I do ask of YOU out there "what in your mind constitutes as necessary for a Predator 2 sequel?"
Or, what would you like to see?

Personally,
I felt that the movie ended just fine. "Don't worry, asshole. You'll get another chance!"

I am using Tony Pope in a soon upcoming (personal) endeavour, yet perhaps wouldn't go so far to consider it 'continuity' of that films purpose. I am pouring my f**king heart and bleeding soul into it, though would not rush to outline the work as specifically aligned with P2.

I realise that another thread may have been appropriate for this discussion and I am not anticipating response from anybody In Particular though speak up and speak out, if at all.

It's just a question...
Have at it!

HuDaFuK

A story from the POV of OWLF post-Predator 2 could be cool, but might stray a little too close to Hunters and Hunted to be doable.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed