New Predator vs Predalien Picture

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 14, 2007, 11:40:01 PM

Author
New Predator vs Predalien Picture (Read 23,518 times)

predalien-k:  ''only three months 2 go prepare yourselves for the hunt'' three months? thats ages away..every time they release a nu still i get a hardon    ;D  

JK

JK

AVP2 actress Gina Holden interview.   http://www.fearnet.com/NewsDetail.aspx?catid=30&mid=10616

Hren

Hren

i think Predator is going to win because they are making a game based on the predator and he is the protaganist of the game and it follows the movie so wolf has to survive

Zero T.

Zero T.

:)  Its pretty good.(Green vision looks werid)

reacher

reacher

The picture looks good!!The green background looks cool.

SHREK

SHREK

@ Hren its pretty obvious that wolf dies....

YutaniDitch

Hell, even Sandy Collora in BATMAN : DEAD END got the Predator design right!!   :o     :o    ADI should really just stick to what it does bestm which is Aliens, and leave the Predators fopr somebody else, because 'somebody else' is better than ADI, apparently...   >:(  

ELDERPREDATOR*

It overall looks great, the Predalien 5/5 (just not to happy about the whole 'female' Predalien thing, since the only 'true' female Alien is the Queen, but I`ll just wait for the movie to judge that decision they took) and the Wolf Predator I would say 4+/5, he has a very stong similarity to the Predator in (PREDATOR 1987) since his lower mandibles are much longer as they were seen in P1 and unlike AvP, also his 'actual' mouth seems strongly similar to the original Predator with the 2 teeth/fangs on the top. Besides that stuff I like the throwback to 'Cracked Tusk' from the comics and the other teeth/fangs on his other mandibles...and yes he does seem to have a slight somthing from the AVP Predators somwhere...hard to identify, but if you see in the upcoming Aliens vs. Predator PSP game the screenshots clearly show 'a' Predator with the mouth style of Predator (1987).   JANN/ELDERPREDATOR `.-`.-`.-`.-`.-`.-`.-`.-`.-.-`-.``.-.-

redalert51

Looks cool,  one nit pic I have,is the dread locks on the "Predalien"they still seem out of place,

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed