Favourite/Least Favourite Level

Started by War Wager, Aug 12, 2007, 11:36:29 PM

Author
Favourite/Least Favourite Level (Read 33,873 times)

Quick N Slick

Quick N Slick

The easiest level to pick up & play (apart from the first, obviously) is Sink The Shipment. It's a lot of fun, has some stealth kills, is not too threatening if you're not in the mood for a real challenge, & doesn't take long to complete. It's not the most interesting or compelling level, but it probably is the one I've played the most times over.

That aside, I enjoyed The Boss Of This City, Come To MOTHER, Sacrifice, Dead Man Walking, & Death In The Family.

I absolutely hated Prey Of The Clan, 10,000 Ways To Die, If It Bleeds..., Bug Hunt, & Hot Time In The Old Town

DUB1

DUB1

I'm not sure if there is one level I dislike, but I'm particularly fond of the Skin Trade level. Gangsta Rap made me hate pimps passionately, and killing them is addictive. I prefer getting up close and personal with them if you know what I mean. I also like scaring that guy off the rooftop by sneaking up on him, and roaring!

It's not the most challenging level though.

On second thought, The New Flesh is partly annoying. The music and atmosphere are excellent, and Hunter just begs for a humiliating defeat. But I hate that I can't hurt him until those Ronins show up. Their heads should have been taken as trophies, and the developers should have found a different way to make Hunter challenging.

End of empire has the same problem. It takes too long for Hunter to kill these idiots, and even on the Blooded difficulty, he's a punching bag. I find it funny, when he's heading to the Bruno statue's left hand after getting severly injured, that I always get there long before he actually does.

Finally, Hunter's blood should have been red. It'd have made him even more entertaining to kill.

But all in all, a great game.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

I had trouble accepting the alliance between Scarface and the Ronins. It seemed out of character, and to me it seemed like a homage to the Scar/Lex alliance in AvP.

avpfan101

avpfan101

all the levels were awesome in my opinion :)

BlueMarsalis79

Dead Man Walking's the peak.

f**k 10,000 Ways to Die.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed