AvP2 Trailer Status

Started by Darkness, Aug 02, 2007, 08:42:09 PM

Author
AvP2 Trailer Status (Read 19,512 times)

SHREK

SHREK

i have a bad feelin that the trailer wont b out 2day   :-\   i hope it is i cant wait anymore!!!! and btw in the movie are the aliens supposed 2 b able 2 see the pred when he is cloaked like in the game ??

boostedlsj

boostedlsj

man it better come out today......   :'(   lol

MovieSeekeR

MovieSeekeR

wednesday...   ::)  

mjacobson

mjacobson

@gameoverman: Necronomicon IV, right. Whatanassiam. I forgot. In my defense tho, it has been stored in a closet for some years. I think, for the majority of us, the alien isn't scary anymore. It's more like the exchange between Ripley and Ash (and I think I'm paraphrasing here): "You admire it." "Not for what it does, but for what it is."  And to get back on topic...WHERE'S THE WEBSITE!?!?

brawler

brawler

where the hell is it....getting desperate here    :(  

Three105

Three105

maybe if we give up on it they'll post it.

Elorrra

Elorrra

Maybe this is supposed to be the lull that foreruns the storm... but I still feel cheated.     >:(     :(     :-\     :'(  

SHREK

SHREK

c'mon i cant take it no more!!! where is it?? i wish colin or greg will just give us the trialer!! PLEASE    :-\  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

PLEASE PUT THE TRAILER UP TOMORROWWWWWW

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Thanks Fox! thanks a whole f*cking lot? 4 months?? THe release date IS Christmas after all. Colin pleassssssse tell them to change it to March or something...

D2

D2

LOl i think Colin told the truth first by saying 5 months!!  He changed it later to 4 months.  This movie is definitely not coming christmas. It will come out in January or february.  Trailer not until Residen evil 3.

SHREK

SHREK

COLIN AND GREG, 1 OF U, BOTH OF U, JUST TELL US WHEN THE TRAILER IS COMING OUT. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE   :-\  

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

lol we all sound like a bunch of losers    :-\  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

speak for yourself

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed